• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
I'm not rocking with the Apple Pay stuff

Sometimes I don't even feel safe swiping my card, let alone having it on a database after all those nudes got leaked

Except it's not on a database at all. That is Apple Pay 101.

Not saying you don't have a right to be apprehensive, but at least do your homework so your jitters have some foundation.

Sometimes I don't even feel safe swiping my card, let alone having it on a database after all those nudes got leaked

I'll stick with what I know in swiping my cards

until i get forced to do something different, im not using apple pay or anything new. Its already bad enough people hacking into stores and obtaining cc info

I'll stick with what I know in swiping my cards

until i get forced to do something different, im not using apple pay or anything new. Its already bad enough people hacking into stores and obtaining cc info
you have a higher chance of getting your card numbers stolen by physically using it.

^^^^^Yup. Home Depot just had their breach which affected 56 million cards owners. Not that it won't happen to Apple Pay users but Apple Pay won't make it easier to breach into your info. I can happen to anyone that uses a card.

you have a higher chance of getting your card numbers stolen by physically using it.

^^^^^Yup. Home Depot just had their breach which affected 56 million cards owners. Not that it won't happen to Apple Pay users but Apple Pay won't make it easier to breach into your info. I can happen to anyone that uses a card.

Right as I said its already bad enough stores are getting hacked for cc info .. Apple Pay is new so its only a matter of time. Nothing is safe these days anyway. But I'm gonna be old fashioned for the time being and stick with what i know ... all im saying

anybody at any given time can get thier stuff stolen

Applepay maybe new but the technology is actually old and predates NFC smartphones... Chase bank added NFC to their debit cards years ago but most people didnt know what the "blink" meant on the back of the card... I use it to throw the cab drivers off :lol:

Apple pay is the software not the hardware

Apple pay is the software not the hardware
no **** but it uses NFC which is a combo of integrated software and hardware that is in your phone or card 

why do you think you have to tap your phone on the card reader or position "Near" the reader... its not because of the software 

Apple won't be the savior for the banking industry like most think. They just got hacked recently themselves, nobody is safe.

Apple won't be the savior for the banking industry like most think. They just got hacked recently themselves, nobody is safe.
I agree everyone is vulnerable to being hacked but I dont think they touting to save an industry but they see the dollars in the technology and with a lot of major retailers on their side they will sell more people on using apple pay and sell more phones, tablets etc. 

Back
Top Bottom