Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Planning on going to the apple store tomorrow and find me a gold apple curve 6. Havnt seen either one in person though

samsung-ad.jpeg

http://www.ibtimes.com/new-samsung-ad-capitalizes-apples-iphone-6-plus-bending-problem-1694861

Sorry if posted. I am at work and not all photos show up.

So is there anything I can currently do with my 6 that I couldn't with my 5 besides the fingerprint sensor? TBH, it just seems like that and that size are the only difference. Also any apps that work better with the 6 or any new apps? Tired of reading about android and bendgate.

So is there anything I can currently do with my 6 that I couldn't with my 5 besides the fingerprint sensor? TBH, it just seems like that and that size are the only difference. Also any apps that work better with the 6 or any new apps? Tired of reading about android and bendgate.

NFC apple pay. Slow mo camera. Other than that it's pretty much the same. Not sure what you were expecting tho. Apple doesnt make drastic changes to their phones.

Regarding the camera sticking out. Not sure it anyone heard this, I've seen a couple reviews that said the camera sticks out because that's the biggest part on the phone (being that the phone is so thin) either go with a thicker phone or make the thinnest phone yet (which they did)

Regarding the camera sticking out. Not sure it anyone heard this, I've seen a couple reviews that said the camera sticks out because that's the biggest part on the phone (being that the phone is so thin) either go with a thicker phone or make the thinnest phone yet (which they did)

I would've preferred a thicker phone and a bigger battery but yea the camera design seemed like it was an after thought but just me looking on the outside in

My battery life on my 6 is average and the phone runs hot. Anyone else experiencing this? I want to check before I go switch it out.

"Bendgate" just sounds dumb. Just goes to show you every phone company has faults. Gotta stop that flawless mindset about each OS

My battery life on my 6 is average and the phone runs hot. Anyone else experiencing this? I want to check before I go switch it out.
Same here. But it cools down real fast. I did notice that it takes a long time to charge.

I know the 6+ had complaints about the charge but didnt think the 6 regular had the same problem.

I was at 100% at 8:30am. Its now 5:10pm and Im at 61%.. Havent done much but text, played games for about 10min and looked through face book for about 5min.

since the bend gate tho has anyone else even reported this happening besides the dude on you tube bending his phone manually and the two or three dudes on the mac forums 

seriously this is like sars they acting like every iphone 6 and 6plus will bend if u wave it back and fourth dudes like man no way this phone last two years smh...... until its wide spread i mean really wide spread just seems like a story everyone running with cause a lot of people like to ish on apple. and some of them even own apple products 

I was telling my boy that today. Seems like everyones just running with it.

You know how people are though, once something gets started, EVERYONE has to talk about it and bring it up and spread the gossip.

Its a phone, people just need to live. Its metal, THIN metal, it will bend.

All phones break, all phones crack, and all phones end up lost or stolen at times. Its just how things are.

My boy was asking me about the plus saying "You're not worried about it bending?" Man hell naw. And if it does, I'll just get it replaced.

All this comes down to is, do you want it or not. Buy it if you do, don't buy it if you don't. Once the media and hype surrounding it dies, nobody will care anymore.

But they'll keep buying them.

This is kind of a dumb question but anyone in here feel like after having the 6+ that you want the damn stupid watch now? I never wanted the watch but man, after having this phone, I feel like it could make life a little bit easier in certain scenarios. It's a huge price to pay though I know.....but I am just saying it to say it. I know.....what a sheep.

Don't do it fam. Thats how they want you to feel.

But once the apple watch 2 drops, you'll be sucked into the apple watch system and you'll be buying phones and watches every two years.

They had me at phones, tablets, and computers, but thats it.

I'll stick to my classic analog style watches

You must not have ever owned a Nokia

Touche :lol:

Same here. But it cools down real fast. I did notice that it takes a long time to charge.

I know the 6+ had complaints about the charge but didnt think the 6 regular had the same problem.

I was at 100% at 8:30am. Its now 5:10pm and Im at 61%.. Havent done much but text, played games for about 10min and looked through face book for about 5min.

Hmm

We need a NT keyboard :nerd: :nerd:

A Boxden Keyboard
iseeu.png
2lth5iu.png

NFC apple pay. Slow mo camera. Other than that it's pretty much the same. Not sure what you were expecting tho. Apple doesnt make drastic changes to their phones.

What other changes do you want though? How much more should our phones do? Granted, they will be updated again, but what else really do you want in your pocket?

Maybe wireless chargers, but tbh I really love the core design and structure of iOS. I've loved it since the first iPhone.

I've been feeling this way the whole time. Everyone's blowing this **** out of proportion. 9 people come forward saying their phones bent, but out of how many? Millions?

But of course its blown to a monumental scale. Its the iPhone. It grabs all attention whether good or bad.

I don't know, man. 

You went through 9 hours using only 39% of your battery. So, with similar use, your phone is easily going to make it until bedtime.  

What more do you want?

So is it true apple will take back my iPhone 6 for an iPhone 6 plus as long as it is within 14 days ?

Bought the iPhone 6 and made a few calls in the mall talking extra loud to be seen and what not..

Not one girl gave up the box or even threw the digits at me..

I'm very disappointed with Apple, will return immediately. Am I the only one who feels these smartphones keep getting stupider? Oh and the battery only lasted 1 full day SMH!!

Back
Top Bottom