Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Are you guys going with a 32 gig? I can't decide whether or not to try for the 32 or 64.

Most of you guys think that 32 is more than enough?

-Drew

Are you guys going with a 32 gig? I can't decide whether or not to try for the 32 or 64.

Most of you guys think that 32 is more than enough?

-Drew
I'm definitely going with the 32gb. I have a 16gb 4s & it's literally a joke.

I'm thinking 32gb should be enough for me since I'm not gonna be putting movies on my phone or anything crazy like that.

16gb isn't enough unless you don't do much on it 

32gb is ok even with tons of apps, thousands of pictures, ect. I still have 9gb left 

If you plan on all that plus videos and music then I'd get 64gb

I got a new 5 from apple store when my sleep button stopped working. No receipt. Bought from provider.

I got a new 5 from apple store when my sleep button stopped working. No receipt. Bought from provider.
Same, bro. I got my 5 from VZW the day it came out. The sleep button stopped working. I walked into the local Apple store and they swapped it on the spot. This was done a couple of weeks ago.

Literally copped a 5 in mid august because of that no down payment deal with tmo and now this smh. Is there anyway to purchase a protection plan or something after the 30 days since purchased?

square trade? even though not sure how they work or how trustworthy they are

If it's not too late I would try to return the phone and use something else until the 5S drops.

OAN, I was going to just cop the 5S next Friday for me and the mrs, but I'm going to just grab the 5 for us to hold us over until the 6 drops next year. Sprint has the iPhone 5 for $100 now and we'll probably just trade in our T-Mobile joints for it. Don't think there's much of market to sell the T-Mobile iPhone 5 considering it's a PITA to get it unlocked. Hopefully UPS delivers the 4S today so I can take it to the Sprint store and do an exchange. After thinking, I honestly believe that the 5 could hold us over for 2 years, but I doubt it happens like that tho.

There's definitely a market for the TMO version. Check prices on eBay.

Clearly you have no idea what you are talking about. The design and build quality alone is a good enough reason to cop the phone.

Being a verizon employee must mean I know nothing huh. Stay in ya lane lil guy and have fun with your inferior phone.

I'm on a 64gb 4S ATM, gonna upgrade to the 5S but I'm not sure if I should go with the 32 or 64. I use up around 24 on my current phone but that's without all the jailbreak tweaks, etc. Does anybody have any experience using iTunes Match? If I go with the 32gb I'll definitely be looking into getting that to alleviate some of the memory usage on it (I have about 3,000 songs in my iTunes library). I've heard mixed things about it so far though. Any help would be appreciated guys!

Can you do that finance thing that T Mobile does at the Apple Store or you have to go through T Mobile?
Only through a T-Mobile store, their website or by calling Customer Care.

Buying at an Apple store would require paying full price, but the phone will be factory unlocked.  

Can you do that finance thing that T Mobile does at the Apple Store or you have to go through T Mobile?

Buying at an Apple store would require paying full price, but the phone will be factory unlocked.  
i remember buying my 3gs and my 5 from an apple store for at&t and i still got my upgrade pricing for 16 gig($200) so maybe its the same with tmobile at an apple store

Literally copped a 5 in mid august because of that no down payment deal with tmo and now this smh. Is there anyway to purchase a protection plan or something after the 30 days since purchased?

square trade? even though not sure how they work or how trustworthy they are

If it's not too late I would try to return the phone and use something else until the 5S drops.

OAN, I was going to just cop the 5S next Friday for me and the mrs, but I'm going to just grab the 5 for us to hold us over until the 6 drops next year. Sprint has the iPhone 5 for $100 now and we'll probably just trade in our T-Mobile joints for it. Don't think there's much of market to sell the T-Mobile iPhone 5 considering it's a PITA to get it unlocked. Hopefully UPS delivers the 4S today so I can take it to the Sprint store and do an exchange. After thinking, I honestly believe that the 5 could hold us over for 2 years, but I doubt it happens like that tho.

There's definitely a market for the TMO version. Check prices on eBay.

Good lookin out. I'm about to put up some for sale ads now and see what I can get for them.

i remember buying my 3gs and my 5 from an apple store for at&t and i still got my upgrade pricing for 16 gig($200) so maybe its the same with tmobile at an apple store
T-Mobile is different because now they don't do subsidies and upgrades on phones.  You can still "upgrade", but all you're doing is getting a new phone--you won't get a discount on it.

If you check out Apple.com, you can see where it lists Verizon, AT&T and Sprint together, but T-Mobile has its own separate area with the full price showing.  

BTW, the pricing for T-Mobile will be $528 for the 5C and $648.84 for the 5S.  If you qualify, you can get the 5C for $0 down and pay $22/month for 24 months, or you can get the 5S for $99 down and pay $22.91/month for 24 months.  

i remember buying my 3gs and my 5 from an apple store for at

T-Mobile is different because now they don't do subsidies and upgrades on phones.  You can still "upgrade", but all you're doing is getting a new phone--you won't get a discount on it.

If you check out Apple.com, you can see where it lists Verizon, AT&T and Sprint together, but T-Mobile has its own separate area with the full price showing.  

BTW, the pricing for T-Mobile will be $528 for the 5C and $648.84 for the 5S.  If you qualify, you can get the 5C for $0 down and pay $22/month for 24 months, or you can get the 5S for $99 down and pay $22.91/month for 24 months.  

How about for the 32 and 64 gig 5s, bro?

-Drew

Being a verizon employee must mean I know nothing huh. Stay in ya lane lil guy and have fun with your inferior phone.
laugh.gif

Still doesn't mean anything. That's like saying the guys who work at Footlocker have a good knowledge of sneakers. Or that the dudes pushing supplements at GNC know something about fitness.

i remember buying my 3gs and my 5 from an apple store for at

How about for the 32 and 64 gig 5s, bro?

-Drew
Given Apple's pricing structure, I'd imagine that the total price for the 32 GB and 64 GB iPhones will be $100 and $200 more than the 16 GB, respectively.  

Not sure what the downpayment requirements will be for the 32 and 64 though. 

I think i'm just gonna jump ship.. maybe ill be back with the 6.. enjoy the 5s people
What you copping instead grizz?

I'm in the same boat...don't know what i want....heard moto x is nice, htc one...ive always like the windows phone interface maybe a new lumia for me
S4 or Note 3... i've been up for upgrade since january, but i've been trying to hold out to see what was gonna come out.. i can't wait any longer 

I think i'm just gonna jump ship.. maybe ill be back with the 6.. enjoy the 5s people

What you copping instead grizz?

I'm in the same boat...don't know what i want....heard moto x is nice, htc one...ive always like the windows phone interface maybe a new lumia for me

S4 or Note 3... i've been up for upgrade since january, but i've been trying to hold out to see what was gonna come out.. i can't wait any longer 
Nexus 5 bruh

Are there bumpers that are chargers? Idk if that's a dumb question
tongue.gif

Also, the new flash looks bigger on the 5s, will having a case on it affect the photo in anyway? (I know it's a tough question being that nobody has the 5s yet)
Naw. The battery case needs a back that can hook up to the iphone.

You can cop a bumper and just a lithon(?) battery that you carry around with you.

I would wait until the people selling the case actually test it.

It should not affect it, but rather safe than sorry.

The dimesions(?) of the iphone 5s are exactly the same as the iphone 5.

Thanks iYen, you've been of great help. Repped the last two responses!

I'm so damn excited...:lol: I must get away from this iphone 4.

great info in this thread! :smokin

I am T-mobile and want the 5S 32GB... is my best bet to wait in line with the sheep on the 20th or is there an online option?

great info in this thread! :smokin

I am T-mobile and want the 5S 32GB... is my best bet to wait in line with the sheep on the 20th or is there an online option?

i think online for both is gonna be horrible.

tmobile might crash but then again i have no idea how many people will be jumping ship or upgrading. probably a lot tho.

give it a try online at midnight if they are doing a midnight thing

Back
Top Bottom