Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Is yall volume working on Instagram? Can't hear anything watching videos.
look where the play icon is before the video starts ... once the vid starts playing theres a speaker icon, tap it and the sound turns on 

When I had my 6+ few weeks ago, I didnt see anything wrong with IG, it already looked more defined than it did on my GS3 ... but if yall saying its better than man 
eek.gif

I may give the Note 4 a go for a couple weeks to see how I like it compared to the 6+ ... then make a decision on what I want

Is yall volume working on Instagram? Can't hear anything watching videos.
look where the play icon is before the video starts ... once the vid starts playing theres a speaker icon, tap it and the sound turns on 

When I had my 6+ few weeks ago, I didnt see anything wrong with IG, it already looked more defined than it did on my GS3 ... but if yall saying its better than man :wow:  

I may give the Note 4 a go for a couple weeks to see how I like it compared to the 6+ ... then make a decision on what I want

I see you're on that rent a phone plan.. :lol:

Last edited:
Quise bout to end up paying the same price as 2 phones with all these restocking fees :lol:

my plus didn't really take up more space in my pockets, even though it's a lot bigger than the 5s being thinner it feels less bulky.

not liking this 6+ so far :lol:

thing is gigantic :x

Thought you used the 6 n 6+ multiple times, like it was yours, from your friends... :smh: :lol:

yes but im saying with having it for half a day on my own

you cant really get a grasp of it holding it a few times. its only been half a day so i got some time to get used to it. im just worried about when i drop it, its gonna shatter :lol:

i think im getting the apple silicone case today even though it wont offer any protection :x

Seems like 6+ ain't even gon' fit Fubus and Phat Farms.
:lol:
there's no possible way you guys are able to put the 6+ in your jeans' front pocket and sit comfortably AND slide the phone out when it rings and answer before it goes to voicemail.

You can't. I wear pretty slim jeans and can do it but it definitely is not comfortable. I couldn't do that with the Note 3 either. But when I am standing up walking etc it is not a problem.

Dare I say it but the 6+ feels completely normal to me now. 100% manageable.

You can't. I wear pretty slim jeans and can do it but it definitely is not comfortable. I couldn't do that with the Note 3 either. But when I am standing up walking etc it is not a problem.

Dare I say it but the 6+ feels completely normal to me now. 100% manageable.
Feel the same way, feels 100% manageable. So you came from. Note 3 to iphone 6+?

:lol:
there's no possible way you guys are able to put the 6+ in your jeans' front pocket and sit comfortably AND slide the phone out when it rings and answer before it goes to voicemail.
Yeah there is, I do it all the time. Answer by the 2nd ring too. Not everybody rocking them tight *** joggers and jeans

Anyone know how to use their iphone 6 as a free hotspot (for Sprint)??

Ive seen videos for other providers but havent found one for sprint.

Last edited:
Anyone know how to use their iphone 6 as a free hotspot (for Sprint)??

Ive seen videos for other providers but havent found one for sprint.

you have to call in for them to activate it as a hotspot & they will walk you thru it ... its real quick

Back
Top Bottom