Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
airframe-plus-safely-in-view-r1.jpg

http://www.kenu.com/products/airframe-plus

Keep seeing bunch of apple stores online with the 6 plus 64 GB near me, but when you checkout, sold out, gonna just go to the store tomorrow and try my luck.

I walked into the apple store last night and got a 6 with ease, I didn't realize they were still hard to get.

I honestly don't see the difference between the 5S and the 6 someone enlighten me?

Bless your heart. :lol:

Doubt I can do it all tonight, just trying to get my apps, contacts, notes, and photos/videos over on the new phone.

If you backed up for old phone on your cpu just restore from that backup. All your settings, apps, contacts etc will be on your new phone.

If not then you can redownload from itunes or icloud but icloud is slower process.

Yeah I try not to check my phone when driving, that right there scares me. But if it rings or if a text comes through and can view the screen and at least have an idea of who's trying to contact me. I guess I'm so fearful of things happening I try not to forget anything inside. Even at the gas station, I'll see people leaving their phones to go inside and pay :smh:. Not me, I don't play that.

EDIT:

1) Has anyone found the perfect sleek, thin screen protector and phone case for the regular I6? I know about the phone itself scratching lightly and I want to keep it in great condition since I know I'll be selling it in the next 2 years or so.

2) This is my first time going from one iPhone to another. How do I transfer all the apps on my 4s to the 6? could I just login to the App store on the new phone and there maybe an option to redownload everything?

There is no perfect case just preference. The apple silicone case works for me but the spigen capsule works if you want a cheaper version than the apple one. Both have roughly the same grip and a minimalist design. The apple cases seem to fit the best on the phones but companies didnt have the phone to inspect fit.

IMO screen protectors are not necessary if you have a case. Most cases have a lip to prevent the screen from contacting any surface

Yeah I try not to check my phone when driving, that right there scares me. But if it rings or if a text comes through and can view the screen and at least have an idea of who's trying to contact me. I guess I'm so fearful of things happening I try not to forget anything inside. Even at the gas station, I'll see people leaving their phones to go inside and pay :smh:. Not me, I don't play that.

EDIT:

1) Has anyone found the perfect sleek, thin screen protector and phone case for the regular I6? I know about the phone itself scratching lightly and I want to keep it in great condition since I know I'll be selling it in the next 2 years or so.

2) This is my first time going from one iPhone to another. How do I transfer all the apps on my 4s to the 6? could I just login to the App store on the new phone and there maybe an option to redownload everything?

Back up your phone and transfer purchases first in iTunes

I walked into the apple store last night and got a 6 with ease, I didn't realize they were still hard to get.

I honestly don't see the difference between the 5S and the 6 someone enlighten me?

There isn't one. A 4.7 inch display/ a 5.5 inch display with the same technology we had in our iPhone in 2013

I bounced mine from about waist height to the floor the other day in my parking garage elevator. No chips, cracks or dents. Apple Leather Case.

You guys are right! LTE does use more data. I got a text from Verizon saying I've ysed 50% of my data, and my cycle ends on the 6th smh

You guys are right! LTE does use more data. I got a text from Verizon saying I've ysed 50% of my data, and my cycle ends on the 6th smh

Yup.. I averaged 1-1.5gb/month on my 4S w 3G... Last cycle on the 6 w LTE I used 8gb. I'm sure a lot had to do w me not using wifi at home on my phone but regardless I'm glad I'm on unlimited data.

Am I the only one getting bad battery life on the plus? I don't use it like crazy and don't see this lasting the whole day.

Will be put to the test tomorrow but doesn't look so good, smh

I have brightness set directly in the middle and auto brightness is off

Am I the only one getting bad battery life on the plus? I don't use it like crazy and don't see this lasting the whole day.

Make sure you have wifi and Bluetooth off if not using, background app refresh off, and reduce motion on.

Did you start new or restore from back up?

Close all apps youre not using as well

I had to from a backup otherwise I'd have no info on my phone :lol: but yea refresh is off and so is the motion.

Plus one of my group chats every text I sent is text message but every reply I get is iMessage. So dumb

Some say it does but why would that affect a new phone just bringing back texts and stuff

Back
Top Bottom