Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
rfx you know damn well you couldn't even fit an ipod nano into those tight pants you wear, let alone a gigantic iphone 6+ :lol:

Seems like 6+ ain't even gon' fit Fubus and Phat Farms.

fits fine into my Levis 513s :\

fit fine in my prps

:lol:
there's no possible way you guys are able to put the 6+ in your jeans' front pocket and sit comfortably AND slide the phone out when it rings and answer before it goes to voicemail.

ya huh
:lol:
there's no possible way you guys are able to put the 6+ in your jeans' front pocket and sit comfortably AND slide the phone out when it rings and answer before it goes to voicemail.
Yeah there is, I do it all the time. Answer by the 2nd ring too. Not everybody rocking them tight *** joggers and jeans
this

Last edited:
i need to see a vid of someone pulling that phone out their pocket while sitting down then :lol:
i wear some fairly loose denim and i could barely pull my iphone 4 out of my pocket while going through the mcd drive thru this morning. it only has the apple bumper on it.

i need to see a vid of someone pulling that phone out their pocket while sitting down then :lol:
i wear some fairly loose denim and i could barely pull my iphone 4 out of my pocket while going through the mcd drive thru this morning. it only has the apple bumper on it.

:rofl:

EDIT: I never put my phone in my pocket when I drive. It's always in a compartment on the door, or by the controls/cup holders etc.

Finally got my iPhone 6 today. The opportunity popped up randomly when one of my friends called asking if I wanted a 6/128GB for a little under the price of a 64GB. Jumped right on it, and it got delivered today. Just glad to get this over with, especially considering I've had no data since mid-July and no proper phone/text service since this past weekend. :smh:

Last edited:
Who keeps their phone in their pants pocket when they drive?!?! :D

Whenever I get into the whip, I put my mobile in the cup holder or in that lil "urea" on the door...

Actually, my 10 year old sits in the front now so he'll proly have my phone watching something on YT or Netflix.

It's kinda handy too, shorty reads & answers texts for me.

i leave my phone in my pocket because i try not to look online or text when i drive - especially if my son is in the car. even at stops. phone calls get picked up my the car bluetooth. same with my smart key. keys stay in the pocket. when i take stuff out of my pockets, i end up having to go back to the car to get em because i'm forgetful. guess i'm going to have to leave the phone on the passenger seat. don't want it to bend and catch fire :lol:

i leave my phone in my pocket because i try not to look online or text when i drive - especially if my son is in the car. even at stops. phone calls get picked up my the car bluetooth. same with my smart key. keys stay in the pocket. when i take stuff out of my pockets, i end up having to go back to the car to get em because i'm forgetful. guess i'm going to have to leave the phone on the passenger seat. don't want it to bend and catch fire :lol:

yea its always close so i can change the song if needed & that happens without looking 98% of the time .... cant keep it in my pocket while driving for the exact thing u just said :lol:

Yeah I try not to check my phone when driving, that right there scares me. But if it rings or if a text comes through and can view the screen and at least have an idea of who's trying to contact me. I guess I'm so fearful of things happening I try not to forget anything inside. Even at the gas station, I'll see people leaving their phones to go inside and pay :smh:. Not me, I don't play that.

EDIT:

1) Has anyone found the perfect sleek, thin screen protector and phone case for the regular I6? I know about the phone itself scratching lightly and I want to keep it in great condition since I know I'll be selling it in the next 2 years or so.

2) This is my first time going from one iPhone to another. How do I transfer all the apps on my 4s to the 6? could I just login to the App store on the new phone and there maybe an option to redownload everything?

Last edited:

Yeah I try not to check my phone when driving, that right there scares me. But if it rings or if a text comes through and can view the screen and at least have an idea of who's trying to contact me. I guess I'm so fearful of things happening I try not to forget anything inside. Even at the gas station, I'll see people leaving their phones to go inside and pay :smh:. Not me, I don't play that.

EDIT:

1) Has anyone found the perfect sleek, thin screen protector and phone case for the regular I6? I know about the phone itself scratching lightly and I want to keep it in great condition since I know I'll be selling it in the next 2 years or so.

2) This is my first time going from one iPhone to another. How do I transfer all the apps on my 4s to the 6? could I just login to the App store on the new phone and there maybe an option to redownload everything?

you can go to the app store & hit the cloud button to dl it on the new phone... i just wennt bottom to top & loaded it back up in less than 5

anybody update their itunes and having trouble dragging music onto thier device? I'm tryna get this album on my ipod and it wont go smh

you can go to the app store & hit the cloud button to dl it on the new phone... i just wennt bottom to top & loaded it back up in less than 5

Bless your heart. :lol:

Doubt I can do it all tonight, just trying to get my apps, contacts, notes, and photos/videos over on the new phone.

so the 6 plus doesnt fit in a cup holder? vertically?
Nope not even the one cup holder thats usually bigger (at least not in my car it didnt)

Phones always sit between my legs anyway (which is why I always get a case because sometimes I get out forgetting to grab it)

It fit in my moms jeep, but its a weird one :lol:

doubt it will fit in my car but we will see

Back
Top Bottom