Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
iOS 7 is nice. OTA download took about an hour or so.

Definitely loving the overhaul of iOS with features that should've BEEN included for years now. Feels like I got a new phone.
lol sorry kinda funny at new features considering most have been available aka jb since 3gs but glad ********* and ******* buy out contributions are appreciated

currently updating through itunes, wish me luck

also seen some people doing OTA with 50+ hours remaining for download :rofl:

updating my 4s right now

for whatever reason the itunes on my macbook pro wasnt updating so i had to do manually :smh:

still dont know what was up with that

finally did it no problems

meh lol dont care for it even though i had it before.

to folks getting 5s u can bypass the biometric finger scanner just heads up...... just to let u know

I hate those service receptor dots. The media center is very nice. Should have had this ages ago.

Anybody else notice the 3d/elevated effect of the background wallpaper now? 
nerd.gif

I have it on my 5. Took about 30 mins ota. It's cool. Since im had the beta on my 4 a few weeks ago it's kinda meh, but hey at least they changed something about iOS!

Agreed. The scrolling is fine , but the animations are all choppy. I would rather have no animations than consistently laggy ones.

Just got home and downloaded it, only took 20 mins!

FYI - I downloaded from Beta 6 (had to connect to iTunes and it download official iOS 7)

^ what exactly is there to focus on. Better camera and fingerprint scanner. Personally I never grab the letter iPhones. Only the number.

Back
Top Bottom