• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
only thing I don't like is the music app

why are my playlists so big? artists too.

Is there a setting I can change to just have them listed instead of having big *** album art next to each name?

Don't like that you can't play all the songs in a specific genre either, you have to pick a specific artist in that genre

There is a target in the bay that supposedly doing pre orders on the 5s
Just a heads up, but Target is notorious for taking pre-orders and then not coming through.  Often your pre-order doesn't guarantee you a launch day device.  And most Targets only get a small amount of iPhones, so most people using them will end up getting their phone at a later date.  

So I just got back from my local T-Mobile store to see what the deal is going to be tomorrow AM.  Got the unfortunate news that not ONE SINGLE STORE in my state will have launch day iPhones.  
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

The girl I spoke with said that they're taking shipment orders in the store tomorrow, but basically it'll be the same as ordering online tonight.  What in the entire hell is TMO doing?  
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Just a heads up, but Target is notorious for taking pre-orders and then not coming through.  Often your pre-order doesn't guarantee you a launch day device.  And most Targets only get a small amount of iPhones, so most people using them will end up getting their phone at a later date.  

So I just got back from my local T-Mobile store to see what the deal is going to be tomorrow AM.  Got the unfortunate news that not ONE SINGLE STORE in my state will have launch day iPhones.  :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface:

The girl I spoke with said that they're taking shipment orders in the store tomorrow, but basically it'll be the same as ordering online tonight.  What in the entire hell is TMO doing?  :lol: :smh:

I guess you only need to go to the store if you plan on trading a phone in

My iMessage doesn't work sometimes and need to turn off the phone to make it work. Does anyone else have this problem???

So I just got back from my local T-Mobile store to see what the deal is going to be tomorrow AM.  Got the unfortunate news that not ONE SINGLE STORE in my state will have launch day iPhones.  :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface:

The girl I spoke with said that they're taking shipment orders in the store tomorrow, but basically it'll be the same as ordering online tonight.  What in the entire hell is TMO doing?  :lol: :smh:

What state you in, bro?

-Drew

The update erased all of my pictures and texts >: >: and I didn't backup anything prior..

..anyway I can get all of that stuff back?! Really important pictures in texts in there, I'm sad as **** :frown:

The update erased all of my pictures and texts >: >: and I didn't backup anything prior..

..anyway I can get all of that stuff back?! Really important pictures in texts in there, I'm sad as **** :frown:

If you didn't have any type of backup (via iTunes or iCloud), then you're SOL homie.

i would say pull it from a previous backup through itunes

i think your screwed bruh

i was so scared to do this update because of that. thank god nothing happened.

if the phone is already on iOS7 and you try to restore it will just come up as blank again i think. Because if you synced your phone it probably saved over the original back up with the stuff on it.

even backing it up would have done no good, he probably did back it up but as he installed the new software and soon as he plugs it in, he will overwrite the old back up with the new empty one.

What?

That's not how it works.

I'm SOL :x :x :x :x :x :x

God, how could this be? |I
Why didn't you back up your phone first?

They advise you to do that for a reason.

even backing it up would have done no good, he probably did back it up but as he installed the new software and soon as he plugs it in, he will overwrite the old back up with the new empty one.
usually gives you a choice of which backup you want to restore from.

What?

That's not how it works.

what do you mean? when you sync the phone it over writes the current file.

what sucks is you cant make the phone or itunes make a seperate file.

i have 3 files. one from May 12th, June 27th, and the current file is updates everytime i sync.

he can go back to an older file is he has one but it would have old info thus missing any new contacts, texts, photos, etc.

i was forced to do it when i updated to iOS7 a few months back.

as i updated, it over writ the current file with iOS7, as i went back to iOS6 i lost all my info and had to use a much older file from months before and was missing half my stuff.

Back
Top Bottom