Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Lol 12/15 .says I have to sign up for the device payment plan which I haven't really looked into so I'm going to look at my total bill before I make the move

That's the same e-mail I'm upgrading on; my actual date is 12/3.
Same here. Went to check out the Costco deal (I thought I could upgrade after 22 months) and the guy said I could upgrade but would have to return my current phone to Verizon. I was like f that, I'll just wait 2 months and get $200 for it

Tracking number finally updated...tomorrow is the day.
pimp.gif
Mine hasn't moved since Monday 
mean.gif

But I expect movement today hopefully

Mine hasn't moved since Monday 
mean.gif

Was the same with me. I didn't even get my tracking number until Tuesday morning. It just became active.

You should be good.
Just got a text and there has been movement with my package.. It's in Transit at the moment in KY. It's next day air so it should be here early in the morning and out for delivery. Too bad my ups packages come late in the day tho 
I got movement on ups...

Should be here tomorrow around noon
smokin.gif
Got a email saying that my phone was in Kentucky. Should be to me by noon as well
smokin.gif
THEY ARE GONNA HOLD THEM IM SURE OF IT

roll.gif

as I originally stated if you have tracking be on lookout...ups/fedex/ nor usps is gonna hold a damn package after its been given to them that literally makes ZERO sense
roll.gif
mens-face-waxing.jpg

Last edited:
ATT shipped my phone. Should have it tomorrow which is better than oct 16th :lol:

Edit: tracking says Monday delivery :/

Last edited:
Don't do it, brah. Going from 128 to 16 is gonna be brutal.

And as good as TMO's deal is, trading in a 128 gig iPhone is an automatic L. The new deal is only decent if you're trading in a 16 gig, IMO.

this. i have the 128 GB too and it isnt worth it. the only upgrade that was feasible to me was to trade this 6 for a 6S Plus 128 GB

My phone is in my city, should be at home waiting for me when i get home from work :smokin

Just got my tracking - should be here in a couple of hours.

Good timing as the $8 case I ordered just arrived too. Nothing fancy but enough protection and not too bulky.

View media item 1724895

Tracking number finally updated...tomorrow is the day.:pimp:

Mine hasn't moved since Monday :smh:

Mine hasn't moved since Monday :smh:

Was the same with me. I didn't even get my tracking number until Tuesday morning. It just became active.

You should be good.

Just got a text and there has been movement with my package.. It's in Transit at the moment in KY. It's next day air so it should be here early in the morning and out for delivery. Too bad my ups packages come late in the day tho 

I got movement on ups...

Should be here tomorrow around noon :smokin

Got a email saying that my phone was in Kentucky. Should be to me by noon as well :smokin

THEY ARE GONNA HOLD THEM IM SURE OF IT

:rofl:

as I originally stated if you have tracking be on lookout...ups/fedex/ nor usps is gonna hold a damn package after its been given to them that literally makes ZERO sense :rofl:

mens-face-waxing.jpg

:rofl: :rofl:

Must've been his first iPhone release.

Man I really don't want the 6S but I feel like I have to get it because that's the point of me paying for Jump :lol:

If I just paid the rest of this phone off then TMo won :smh: but my bill will go down

Last edited:
I got a 5C right now, my 5S fell in a Jacuzzi- i need something new.... dont really care if its the 6 or 6s but since the S is the newest i might scoop one up after work today.... you guys are saying best buy has them in stock?   (sprint)  

^

Absolutely nothing. It wasn't directed at you.

It clearly means they DIDNT have it..... Try again mega quote wolf

Tracking #'s printed.... I assumed from the post the tracking was active meaning they actually had it in hand.... [emoji]128528[/emoji]

Wash ur face & hands

Last edited:
Think Im pass on this one fellas. My 6 is glitching a little bit but nothing major. I'll just wait for the 7. Any projected date yet.

Think Im pass on this one fellas. My 6 is glitching a little bit but nothing major. I'll just wait for the 7. Any projected date yet.

Bruh, the 6S just came out today, you asking for a projected date about the 7?

One would assume, same time, same place, next year. Just like every other year :lol:

Just pulled up to the store with no reservation. Didn't know you can make reservations the day of to pick up today. My reservation is for $10 so we'll see how that goes

Well AT&T loves to play with my emotions i had checked my status and said that my estimated delivery date was for next month but i woke up to an email saying it was shipped and should arrive on monday..yay! 

Back
Top Bottom