Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
anybody use that ATT mobile transfer app?

is that better than doing a restore from backup?

App sucks honestly, it will just move contacts pics and video. I like doing the restore literally moves everything from notes to apps. Keeps the phone exactly how you have it

You can order online from ATT. That's what I did and I just renewed my 2 yr deal. We want this because that payment thing they speak of is to pay for the unsubsidized price vs what we are used to.

Unless you have an unlimited data plan at ATT, doing a 2 year contract is going to cost you more on the mobile share plan. Going to cost more up front and also the span of you having the phone.

Naw.

I had my 6+ in an apple leather case since I got it because the back was slippery as hell.

I ordered a dbrand skin last week and installed it the other day and now I'm able to hold the phone comfortably with good grip.

The installation wasn't that hard at all and there are plenty of options to choose from.

www.dbrand.com

View media item 1743713

got me a 64GB 6S+ in Space Grey.

still have on the plastic it comes with, gonna get me a cover today. this phone is huge so I don't wanna get anything too bulky. loving it so far coming from a 5.

Waiting on AT&T/Apple to get more 64 gb 6S+ iPhones. Went to the apple store yesterday to see if I could get one and they're still "rare" :rolleyes ....

So I left with a 13in MacBook Pro instead :nthat: Force Touch on the trackpad is nice

^^ Really? Will def look into just putting in an order for them but it sucks because the whole reason I didn't preorder was to avoid the backorder. Thought I would get lucky a week or so after release hype died down and just be able to walk in the store. 
mean.gif

I had my 6+ in an apple leather case since I got it because the back was slippery as hell.

I ordered a dbrand skin last week and installed it the other day and now I'm able to hold the phone comfortably with good grip.

The installation wasn't that hard at all and there are plenty of options to choose from.

www.dbrand.com

View media item 1743713

This looks dope. So many different options as well. Thanks!

Do they have coupon code? Might cop the matte black

Any pics of how it looks in person? Use to have that carbon fiber on my 4 and 5 and loved it but kinda want something other than carbon

Waiting on AT&T/Apple to get more 64 gb 6S+ iPhones. Went to the apple store yesterday to see if I could get one and they're still "rare" :rolleyes ....

So I left with a 13in MacBook Pro instead :nthat: Force Touch on the trackpad is nice

I ordered mine last Sunday in store and it arrived Thursday.

nice pick up on that Pro.. :smokin

Do they have coupon code? Might cop the matte black

Any pics of how it looks in person? Use to have that carbon fiber on my 4 and 5 and loved it but kinda want something other than carbon
Bought the matte black back and upper/lower.. I'll let you know how it goes when it comes in.

Always naked crew.. It'll be nice for a little extra grip

Last edited:
Bought the matte black back and upper/lower.. I'll let you know how it goes when it comes in.

Always naked crew.. It'll be nice for a little extra grip

Estimated date on when we will have pictures? Might have to get matte black from the back and top/bottom. Wish Apple made an all black iPhone 6s

The top and bottom on mine is matte black. I was debating between that and leather.

I like the carbon fibre but the whole phone would have been OD that's why I changed it for the top/bottom.

Last edited:
Im getting annoyed with my phone.

I play this 8 ball game that makes me hold my phone horizontally. When Im done, I turn my phone vertically but my screen is still showing in horizontal mode.

I have to go into an app that only works vertically to get my home screen to go back to vertical.

My home button seems to be lagging too. I have to press it a few times to get out of apps.

And Facebook, that thing force closes at least 3 times a day. This 6+ is definitely not running as smooth as I want it to. Now I have to upgrade to 9.0.2 to see if that fixes anything.

Im getting annoyed with my phone.

I play this 8 ball game that makes me hold my phone horizontally. When Im done, I turn my phone vertically but my screen is still showing in horizontal mode.

I have to go into an app that only works vertically to get my home screen to go back to vertical.

My home button seems to be lagging too. I have to press it a few times to get out of apps.

And Facebook, that thing force closes at least 3 times a day. This 6+ is definitely not running as smooth as I want it to. Now I have to upgrade to 9.0.2 to see if that fixes anything.
I'm having the same issues on mine. I've had orientation lock on and my phone still gets stuck in horizontal how does that work? Lol. I'm on 9.0.2 so I don't know if updating will help any. Seems like iOS 9 is really rushed and still laggy which is crazy with all the public betas and such. Just give me 9.1

^^ Really? Will def look into just putting in an order for them but it sucks because the whole reason I didn't preorder was to avoid the backorder. Thought I would get lucky a week or so after release hype died down and just be able to walk in the store. :smh:

Have you tried Best Buy? They have them in stock around me according to the signs outside of the door.

I'm having the same issues on mine. I've had orientation lock on and my phone still gets stuck in horizontal how does that work? Lol. I'm on 9.0.2 so I don't know if updating will help any. Seems like iOS 9 is really rushed and still laggy which is crazy with all the public betas and such. Just give me 9.1

same problem and i'm on 9.1v5.

Back
Top Bottom