Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Yeah it does it randomly it seems. Got sent a video yesterday and it came twice, one as a text and one as an iMessage. Random but isn't happening too often for me to worry about it.

for those who went from a 6 to a 6s+ how are you liking the switch thus far?

still debating on it...

I went from a 6 to a 6+ and Im loving it.

Im sure 6s+ will be a great decision too. Trust me, you will not look back.

Okay so anyone here know how to fix the group mms option for h2o, I don't have he option to manually do it /:

this whole ATT next thing is bothering me and i still cant figure it out TBH.

im eligible for a 2 year upgrade aka i can but the 6s for the like $399.

but i went to ATT yesterday to try and get a 6s plus but they had none so she asked if i had an upgrade and i said 2 year and she kinda made a face and was like youre better off with the next program regardless because ATT is gonna charge you some kind of fee. the store was closing so she really coudlnt get into it. no idea what she meant

and before that i was in Apple and apparently they dont honor that 2 year upgrade eligibility thing anymore. you either buy the phone using their syster or buy the phone outright for like a grand.

WTF is up with all this BS. what happened to the days where you just get an upgrade. go into any store and just buy the damn thing.

there no way buying a cellphone should be this stressful

^^ they're doing away with 2 year subsidized upgrades. There are still some loopholes to
Where you could get 6s with the 2 year upgrades but it would have to be through an AT&T store and even then this would be the last 2 year upgrade because in 2 more years I would imagine the 2 year subsidized phone thing will be entirely wiped out. The Next program basically let's you pay off your phone in monthly installments. Depending on which AT&T next plan you pick (Next 12, Next 18, Next 24) you can upgrade you phone after consecutive monthly installments. The catch is that after those monthly installments, you return your phone and get the new one. Each next plan comes with an option to own the phone you're paying for as well (Ex: Next 12 is an 18 month payment plan. After 12 consecutive payments, you're eligible for a new phone. After 18 months of consecutive payments you own the phone.) The next plan you pick combined with the type of iPhone decides what your monthly payments will be. If you decide to go with the Next plan, the only thing you'll have to pay on the phone that day will be the tax of the total price of the phone. Hope this helps.

^^ they're doing away with 2 year subsidized upgrades. There are still some loopholes to
Where you could get 6s with the 2 year upgrades but it would have to be through an AT&T store and even then this would be the last 2 year upgrade because in 2 more years I would imagine the 2 year subsidized phone thing will be entirely wiped out. The Next program basically let's you pay off your phone in monthly installments. Depending on which AT&T next plan you pick (Next 12, Next 18, Next 24) you can upgrade you phone after consecutive monthly installments. The catch is that after those monthly installments, you return your phone and get the new one. Each next plan comes with an option to own the phone you're paying for as well (Ex: Next 12 is an 18 month payment plan. After 12 consecutive payments, you're eligible for a new phone. After 18 months of consecutive payments you own the phone.) The next plan you pick combined with the type of iPhone decides what your monthly payments will be. If you decide to go with the Next plan, the only thing you'll have to pay on the phone that day will be the tax of the total price of the phone. Hope this helps.
i just went to ATT before i read this.

i almost flipped out because he told me if i use my 2 year upgrade, i will also be charged something like $15 a month on top of paying for the upgrade price of the phone in the store.

and i was like but that makes absolutely no sense. because the whole point of waiting for an upgrade is to not have to pay the say $1000 for a phone. shelling out $499 for a 6s plus 128 gig plus $15 a month, id be essentially paying 1000 anyway, making my upgrade useless.

after he looked up my plan however he saw that i have an old plan that isnt effected by this new thing (scheme). id pay a flat $45 upgrade fee (which i still dont see the point of) but no 15 a month after that. 

the game done changed.

ATT stores dont have pluses in stock anyway so i walked away with nothing.

Where you could get 6s with the 2 year upgrades but it would have to be through an AT

i just went to ATT before i read this.

i almost flipped out because he told me if i use my 2 year upgrade, i will also be charged something like $15 a month on top of paying for the upgrade price of the phone in the store.

and i was like but that makes absolutely no sense. because the whole point of waiting for an upgrade is to not have to pay the say $1000 for a phone. shelling out $499 for a 6s plus 128 gig plus $15 a month, id be essentially paying 1000 anyway, making my upgrade useless.

after he looked up my plan however he saw that i have an old plan that isnt effected by this new thing (scheme). id pay a flat $45 upgrade fee (which i still dont see the point of) but no 15 a month after that. 

the game done changed.

ATT stores dont have pluses in stock anyway so i walked away with nothing.

You can order online from ATT. That's what I did and I just renewed my 2 yr deal. We want this because that payment thing they speak of is to pay for the unsubsidized price vs what we are used to.

for those who went from a 6 to a 6s+ how are you liking the switch thus far?

still debating on it...
Made the jump from 6 to 6S+. Already kinda use to it, will probably end up keeping it. Can always flip it down the line for a regular 6S if necessary. I'd say go for it.

Made the jump from 6 to 6S+. Already kinda use to it, will probably end up keeping it. Can always flip it down the line for a regular 6S if necessary. I'd say go for it.
i know id have to get it through ATT and its saying delivery wont be until the second week of November 
sick.gif

i know id have to get it through ATT and its saying delivery wont be until the second week of November :x

I ordered my 6s+ last Thurs from them and got it yesterday in the mail

anybody use that ATT mobile transfer app?

is that better than doing a restore from backup?

Anyone having issues (regular 6) with slow response of touch screen, and or touch sensor?

I've already replaced my phone once because the touch sensor would randomly stop/start working... But now it seems the touch screen on the new (refurbished) phone reacts slow, and touch sensor as well. Like when I unlock my phone, I almost think I have to touch the sensor twice to unlock, when it's just the phone reacting slow.

The code worked at first, but then they pulled it...   i was just about hit check out 
mean.gif

Last edited:
I have that issue on my 6s and 5s. Can't remember how long it's been like that but I normally close the app and reopen it

Last edited:
So I went to the Apple Store today and they told me I need to replace my 6s because I have a whole row of dead pixels on the screen

Something cool I found out, if you have the 6s hold the screen on the left side of the screen and it goes to the multi tasking which I didn't know lol

You can order online from ATT. That's what I did and I just renewed my 2 yr deal. We want this because that payment thing they speak of is to pay for the unsubsidized price vs what we are used to.

Unless you have an unlimited data plan at ATT, doing a 2 year contract is going to cost you more on the mobile share plan. Going to cost more up front and also the span of you having the phone.

Back
Top Bottom