Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
With those dbrand skins or wraps can you still use a tempered glass screen protector if you get the front pieces? 

I had my 6+ in an apple leather case since I got it because the back was slippery as hell.

I ordered a dbrand skin last week and installed it the other day and now I'm able to hold the phone comfortably with good grip.

The installation wasn't that hard at all and there are plenty of options to choose from.

www.dbrand.com
the options are really dope.

i wonder what the process is like however to remove it.

would it damage/peel away the original paint on the phone?

I noticed that the front-facing camera on my 6 has shifted to the side. I'll take it in and get it swapped, I'm still under warranty.
View media item 1745710

Oh man! Why'd it shift like that? did you drop it a couple times?

I wonder if this happens often...
Seen it quite often . My girls 6 had the same thing. The camera still worked normally and good pics but I noticed that
She has an otter box on hers but she does drop her phone if that helps

Last edited:
Oh man! Why'd it shift like that? did you drop it a couple times?

I wonder if this happens often...
mine is like this as well. i noticed it about a month after i got the phone

they came like this. well a lot did.

it doesnt affect the camera at all though.

Yeah, I don't drop my phone often. Many people had this problem with the 6. They just swapped it out.

My iphone 6 is on 8.1 and it is jailbroken and recently my battery has been depleting super fast.

And doing the old 25% all of a sudden it has 7%...then it dies...i plug it in and it jumps to 31%. I know apple will tell me to update and restore but i don't want to lose my jailbreak

My iphone 6 is on 8.1 and it is jailbroken and recently my battery has been depleting super fast.

And doing the old 25% all of a sudden it has 7%...then it dies...i plug it in and it jumps to 31%. I know apple will tell me to update and restore but i don't want to lose my jailbreak

It's the jailbreak. My phone would die quick on IDLE!

your battery is shot. my 5 was doing that about two years ago. apple swapped the battery for free. they will run a diagnostic and show you how much charge you battery is holding. mine was only holding a 17% charge smh. my phone got bad to a point it would only last about two hours..

Just got my 6s last week.

is applecare worth getting?

I'm thinking about it since these cell providers are doing away with the 2-year contracts (although i still have to do research on that...)

Help me out bros!!

Just got my 6s last week.

is applecare worth getting?

I'm thinking about it since these cell providers are doing away with the 2-year contracts (although i still have to do research on that...)

Help me out bros!!

I'd say so. I got like a month and a half left before I have to buy it but I definitely will get it

Anyone else using chrome and having the threads on NT. Jump to the top of the page randomly?

These dbags still ain't sent my matte black skin. Already took money from my bank account :smh: better get a tracking number tomorrow or imma be feeling some type of way

Okay NT Fam -

It's time for me and my old Verizon 4S to upgrade to a 6S - embarrassing I know...

I've been hesitant because I don't want to give up my unlimited data plan...

Whats my best route, just buy a 6S at full price and keep my data plan?

I only avg 4GB in usage, but in the past 6 months have used as much as 7GB...

Thoughts? - Thanks in advance.

I should have clarified my question, aren't they raising the price on the grandfathered unlimited data plans by like $25?

Back
Top Bottom