• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Fellas,

If you ordered your phone from Apple and haven't received shipping information, I have found a solution.

https://wwwapps.ups.com/WebTracking/track?loc=en_US

Visit that page and select the "Track by Reference" option to the left.

Fill out your phone number for that iPhone you ordered under "Shipment Reference" and track.

I haven't received any notification from Apple and yet my phone is already showing movement.

Scheduled Delivery:

Friday, 09/16/2016, By End of Day

Last Location:

Arrived - Anchorage, AK, United States, Tuesday, 09/13/2016

Fellas,

If you ordered your phone from Apple and haven't received shipping information, I have found a solution.

https://wwwapps.ups.com/WebTracking/track?loc=en_US

Visit that page and select the "Track by Reference" option to the left.

Fill out your phone number for that iPhone you ordered under "Shipment Reference" and track.

I haven't received any notification from Apple and yet my phone is already showing movement.

Scheduled Delivery:

Friday, 09/16/2016, By End of Day

Last Location:

Arrived - Anchorage, AK, United States, Tuesday, 09/13/2016

won't let me choose past todays (13th) date for shipment date range

Thinking about copping the 6S because it may b a lot cheaper..never updating the iOS so it never slows down..just a thought

Ios10 update bricked my phone and I'm on vacation so i dont have access to itunes. F U apple. Lucky there's an apple store around.

I updated my iPhone and Apple Watch but my iPad doesn't show iOS 10 available as an update. Anybody else get this?

Y'all need to get on that Spigen Rugged Armour case
pimp.gif
Pulled the trigger on this case. Thanks
Amazon product ASIN B01GIWGAAC
I have one on my 6s Plus right now, best case in it's price range IMO. I'm sure you'll enjoy it 

Appreciate the tip for the unlock

So annoying and they definitely did that to cater to the iphone 7 taptic home button

I think I'm gonna go with jet black. I gotta seem them in person

I'm team raw to the fullest I don't really care about scratches and nicks as long as it's nothing crazy. And as long as my screen isn't shattered :lol:

I think I'm gonna go with jet black. I gotta seem them in person

I'm team raw to the fullest I don't really care about scratches and nicks as long as it's nothing crazy. And as long as my screen isn't shattered
laugh.gif
its going to be crazy imo. even Apple warned customers about it.

Back
Top Bottom