Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
preordered a 7 plus 32 gig black throught AT&T. It wont ship until mid october. Can I camp at AT&T store Friday morning, get a new iPhone and cancel the preorder?
Yea you might wanna cancel that order anyway since it's a 32gb

preordered a 7 plus 32 gig black throught AT&T. It wont ship until mid october. Can I camp at AT&T store Friday morning, get a new iPhone and cancel the preorder?
Yea you might wanna cancel that order anyway since it's a 32gb

32gb should hold me down imo since i made it through with the 16. How much free space does it actually have though? about 28 gigs im guessin :nerd:

Some parts of iOS 10 are nice and other things aren't Doesn't seem as refined. Some of the font and font sizing seems off.

I gotta get used to iOS10 :smh: how do I get rid of the 'word suggestion' tab in iMessage? You used to be able to just press/swipe down but it's not working now.

I gotta get used to iOS10 :smh: how do I get rid of the 'word suggestion' tab in iMessage? You used to be able to just press/swipe down but it's not working now.

Hold down the emoji icon and theres an option there to turn it off

Does anyone know if the new earbuds w/ lighting connector is backwards compatible with older iphones running ios9?

I dont plan on updating my 6, it runs fine.  

Received tracking for my ATT pre order 
nthat.gif

It will be here Friday.

So you didnt need to call? Im switching from Tmo so ill need to port my number when I get my phone.
I already have ATT so , not sure what you need to do to sign up as a new customer. I would assume you need to call them.

@NYC757  Yes you can use the new lighting headphones on older phones.
Not true, i just did this with Verizon
Well they don't exist with ATT

Last edited:
No wonder why I couldn't find my phone on UPS website, I just got a FedEX tracking update. My phone is in Ft Worth, TX [emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

Anybody know why ios10 update would not be available for me yet? Everybody else got it, but when I go to software update and refresh I get 9.3.5 "Your Software is Uo to date."

Man, since my plans to get this phone have failed I feel like I'm being excluded from the fun.

:rofl:

I'm excited to see yall get your phones on Friday tho :nthat:

My day shall come

I already have ATT so , not sure what you need to do to sign up as a new customer. I would assume you need to call them.

@NYC757  Yes you can use the new lighting headphones on older phones.

Well they don't exist with ATT
I got the answer and you wont be able to use them unless you update to iOS10. 

So looks like Ill have to update my phone now. 

I really like iOS 10. I'm on a 6S+. I don't think I'm gonna get the 7. Probably wait for the next revision, whatever it'll be called [emoji]128517[/emoji]

I'm good money. I will get the new lighting earbuds, and the air pod joints and wait till next year. Especially after watching some of the reviews. Just need a jailbreak

Keep seeing people getting their att shipping. Hopefully I get mine soon, said it'll be arriving 09/16 so hopefully I get that shipping email soon!

I got the answer and you wont be able to use them unless you update to iOS10. 

So looks like Ill have to update my phone now. 
WTF is apple pulling. That doesn't even make sense , you are talking about the wired headphones correct?

WTF is apple pulling. That doesn't even make sense , you are talking about the wired headphones correct?
Yes.

The iphone7 ear buds that use lightening port require ios10 in order to work, which I assumed but is confirmed now. 

Its just a software thing, most feature of 10 were probably baked into 9. 

Yes.

The iphone7 ear buds that use lightening port require ios10 in order to work, which I assumed but is confirmed now. 

Its just a software thing, most feature of 10 were probably baked into 9. 
Yeahh apple is definitely on some bs with this update.

i have the 6 and im with TMobile. Going back and forth between deciding if I want to get the 7 or 7+. i feel like its not that much of an upgrade although, i am interested in seeing how that new camera works. Better battery life is also calling me since pokemon go sucks up all of mine.

Man, I've enjoyed ios10 on the iPhone all summer, but it really shines on the iPad Pro.

I held off on putting it on my iPad. But I've been missing out.

Is Sprint's service as bad as people say it is? My homie was trying to cop the 7+ through Sprint because the plans are cheaper. I told him to stick with AT&T.

Back
Top Bottom