Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Has anyone else seen this video reviews showing how water resistant these phones are?

Dudes straight up dropping them into pitchers of beer, putting them under their faucet running water, throwing buckets of water at themselves while walking and talking on the phone. :rofl:

Man my shipping date thru apple hasnt changed, Im still scheduled for the 23rd. Oh well Im not even super geeked about getting it, iOS on my 6 just killed alot of the anticipation truthfully so Im cool waiting

Ios10 update bricked my phone and I'm on vacation so i dont have access to itunes. F U apple. Lucky there's an apple store around.
I made a post a page or 2 back saying that this will happen.

Anybody know why ios10 update would not be available for me yet? Everybody else got it, but when I go to software update and refresh I get 9.3.5 "Your Software is Uo to date."
You have to update to 9.3.5 to get the 10 update.

It happened to me yesterday. I didnt end up upgrading to 10 because I read that it will brick your phone. Some users are claiming success though so its really up to you.

This looks cool as hell
Its sketchy as hell though. I like the idea but then again it doesnt seem real. Im reading and watching more videos of these liquid screen protectors.

pre order through tmbobile seems to be a dub because i didnt get a tracking number, will have to go to tmobile store in the am to see if they have my model 

Man my shipping date thru apple hasnt changed, Im still scheduled for the 23rd. Oh well Im not even super geeked about getting it, iOS on my 6 just killed alot of the anticipation truthfully so Im cool waiting

This is how I'm feeling too :lol: So close to cancelling my order

pre order through tmbobile seems to be a dub because i didnt get a tracking number, will have to go to tmobile store in the am to see if they have my model 

Check if your tracking number is under order status. Never got an email, but my tracking is there.

Last edited:
Guess i'll be picking a 7+ up Friday after all.  Apple sent an email today saying that they screwed up the Upgrade Program allocation and that they are adding more.  Was able to grab a 128GB Matte Black Plus before they went unavailable again lol

got the same email saw it too late though. there was a link in the email to take down your info and phone you want and they'll find one for you. it says they'll get back to me in 48-72 hrs. let's see if it works

rise to wake is clutch though! especially when you need to access your camera in a hurry :pimp:

Anyone know of any deals with ATT to upgrade to an SE? I wanna upgrade my wife from her 5S. I'm gonna hold on to this 6 until next year.

rise to wake is clutch though! especially when you need to access your camera in a hurry
pimp.gif
And for notifications, but i'm thinking it's gonna kill my battery

Anybody know why ios10 update would not be available for me yet? Everybody else got it, but when I go to software update and refresh I get 9.3.5 "Your Software is Uo to date."

You have to update to 9.3.5 to get the 10 update.

It happened to me yesterday. I didnt end up upgrading to 10 because I read that it will brick your phone. Some users are claiming success though so its really up to you.

I tried updating to 10 yesterday & it bricked my phone too... It happened to a lot of people yesterday.

http://money.cnn.com/2016/09/13/technology/apple-ios-10-bricks-iphones/index.html

I won't be upgrading yet until I see feedback saying all is ok.

I have a 6s plus btw...

Tmo shipped my wife's 128 rose gold plus... I'm sitting here twirling my thumbs for my matte black.. Supposed to be a week later even my wife ordered them at the same time

Tmo shipped my wife's 128 rose gold plus... I'm sitting here twirling my thumbs for my matte black.. Supposed to be a week later even my wife ordered them at the same time

My fiance's rose gold 7+ shipped before my matte black 7+ even though I ordered hers a few mins after mine

I scooped up some tempered glass protectors and still deciding on a back cover.

I really like those spigen ones but they all seem to be pre-orders with Oct delivery :x via Ebay Might just order one for a 6 in the meantime. My bape/shark cover won't be here for over a month :lol:

I'm ready for the first Chinese Lightning Charge/Audio adapter to hit Amazon.  Definitely not paying 40 for the Belkin joint lol

Back
Top Bottom