Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
I haven't gotten my tracking email yet but the order email says I will get my 7 on Friday. I hope I get it on friday.

Last edited:
I tracked my shipment by signing up for MyChoice on the UPS app. No email or nothing, info randomly appeared for me

I'm waiting for the first knock off air buds 
laugh.gif
nthat.gif

Question: I need to backup my phone to MacBook because I haven't backed up my phone since 2013 :lol: and I want to transfer everything on my 5s to my 7 plus. Do I have to update to iOS 10 before I do a back up? Or can I just back up my phone on iOS 9 right now and when I sync in the 7 running iOS 10 everything will transfer through?

Question: I need to backup my phone to MacBook because I haven't backed up my phone since 2013
laugh.gif
and I want to transfer everything on my 5s to my 7 plus. Do I have to update to iOS 10 before I do a back up? Or can I just back up my phone on iOS 9 right now and when I sync in the 7 running iOS 10 everything will transfer through?
Update to iOS10. I remember messing this up when upgrading from the 5 to 6 and had to setup the phone as new.

Update to iOS10. I remember messing this up when upgrading from the 5 to 6 and had to setup the phone as new.

Repped. Yeah I was gonna update to iOS 10 yesterday but hearing about people's phones getting bricked had me shook. Will update tonight or tomorrow. Last couple of days with my 5s before the glow up Friday

Last edited:
Those wireless headphones are terrible. Imagine tryna catch a NYC train or those falling off your ear in the middle of a NYC street :x :smh:

Question: I need to backup my phone to MacBook because I haven't backed up my phone since 2013 :lol: and I want to transfer everything on my 5s to my 7 plus. Do I have to update to iOS 10 before I do a back up? Or can I just back up my phone on iOS 9 right now and when I sync in the 7 running iOS 10 everything will transfer through?

Always backup first before updating.

But the ios is irreverent for stored data.

I find the best method is to backup to cpu, then wipe and do a new install of the OS, followed by recover from backup.

Damn y'all dudes so happy to get the phone? I feel like soon as I get it I'm like hype for 5 minutes then I realize it's the same **** as always

No idea why these apple stans go insane especially on macrumors

Damn y'all dudes so happy to get the phone? I feel like soon as I get it I'm like hype for 5 minutes then I realize it's the same **** as always

It's literally like a new console or a new toy to me.

I love having it, love the new features, want to test it out.. specifically the camera. This one will be a Plus, my first Plus phone, so I'm excited to have a bigger phone, etc. The new software glorified on the hardware it was made for, too. Plus I get to look forward to all the updates from the 6S that I missed out on.

It's all new to me IMO.

iPhone is life b

It's literally like a new console or a new toy to me.

I love having it, love the new features, want to test it out.. specifically the camera. This one will be a Plus, my first Plus phone, so I'm excited to have a bigger phone, etc. The new software glorified on the hardware it was made for, too. Plus I get to look forward to all the updates from the 6S that I missed out on.

It's all new to me IMO.
Agreed.  This will be my first Plus iPhone so I'm happy with at least just the bigger screen alone.  Also the first the time goin all in team raw..and a new phone after 2 years with the 6.  All new to me with the 7.  My body is ready

Last edited:
My order was set to ship 10/10 - 10/24.. Just got a text that it processed and got a tracking # :wow:

Back
Top Bottom