Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
My order was set to ship 10/10 - 10/24.. Just got a text that it processed and got a tracking #
eek.gif
Lucky. Seeing this gives me hope for my preorder

Wife's 7 still stays preparing for shipment with a Friday delivery? Still. No tracking info etc

Wife's 7 still stays preparing for shipment with a Friday delivery? Still. No tracking info etc

Are you using MyChoice on the UPS app? I didnt get any tracking info till I used that. Shows movement while Apple didnt send anything out

Updated moms 6s+ last night to iOS 10 and went ok, no issues.

Holding it, while the camera features of the plus are legit, I just can't deal with the size. Especially when comparing it to my measly 5s :lol:

Are you using MyChoice on the UPS app? I didnt get any tracking info till I used that. Shows movement while Apple didnt send anything out

What numbers did you put in to actually track the phone using my choice

Howd you do that :nerd:

When you're in safari, open a new tab from a link and choose open "modually is safari"

It'll split safari into 2 separate windows with their own tabs.

The video is playing PiP from another tab. But a few video apps have PiP like the ESPN app.

That's on an iPad Pro. But I'm sure the Air 2 can do it also if you have one of those.

iOS10 made the iPad the truth

I hope carriers run the same trade in deal when the 7s or 8 comes out. :nerd: anyone know when the trade in deal expires for T-Mobile? I won't be back in the states until 10/10.

With ios10 anyone experiencing more battery drain? I went to sleep with 93% and woke up with 78%.

Would like to hear from someone converting to T-mobile, I am willing to switch to T-mobile but do not want to pay 70+ for one line.

Nothing. I joined with the same info I used to purchase the phones and they all showed on there

Bet, I already had a My choice account and still can't see ish. Preciate the info

I recently became a MyChoice member as well. And no movement on my app. However if I go on the website and track by reference (I used my phone number) it shows up.

Side note: what is the best way to have UPS hold the package at their facility for me to pick up? They won't send iPhones to an access point will they?

so ive been noticing some have been shipped and some havent, like me.

I called Verizon and they said that it all depends on when you placed the order. Pre order went up at 2am and that day i didnt order till 9-10am (im in the east coast) so this means ill be getting my phone later on unlike the first few people who ordered when the pre order link dropped.

I recently became a MyChoice member as well. And no movement on my app. However if I go on the website and track by reference (I used my phone number) it shows up.

Side note: what is the best way to have UPS hold the package at their facility for me to pick up? They won't send iPhones to an access point will they?

U should be able to choose the option of holding it at the facility if I'm not mistaken

Back
Top Bottom