• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
:nthat:

Happy for those who pre ordered and are getting delivery tomorrow. Cook yall, cook.

As for me, I'll be calling the Verizon store who messed up my pre order to ask what their normal stock is looking like for the model I want.. I may have to ask @JEWSEEJAY if he has the details on that store. :nerd:

I see apple stores are sold out whats the chances of AT&T store having 7 pluses for walk in?

I see apple stores are sold out whats the chances of AT&T store having 7 pluses for walk in?
Apple eats up most of the inventory, so Id say slim to none but really depends on your market. 

I know when the Plus first launched there was the same demand/supply issue but people went to Apple and Major Carriers for them while smaller authorized retailers that have them as well. Id say call today and go to an area that not a lot of people frequent in the AM. Most stores will tell you if they will have them or not. 

Malls are a good place to go, a lot of people forget they open the mall doors before the stores open. 

My wife's Verizon pre order for Matt black 7+ had an eta of 9/23 but I just got tracking now and should have it by tomorrow

It is all good you will have your phones either way.

Tomorrow or a month from now :pimp:

Meanwhile, hit the gym and keep getting them checks

Last edited:
View media item 2166826Split screen ESPN and NT in native safari while watching a YouTube video at the same time.

About damn time Apple. About ******* time

Now I can read NikeTalk in real time while watching my self strike out during the Yeezy release at the same time in real time. No flipping back and forth

Good apple good apple golf clap.

Last edited:
So who else is going to take the chance and camp there phone store in the am.

This guy is

Small wait is fine before store opening no way I'm waiting till mid October for my phone.

Side note I still have a pre-order coming do people iPhones on release and make a profit. Might off my pre-order phone instead of canceling the pre order if I get mine in store tomorrow

Tmobile now requiring Tmobile ONE plan to do the iPhone trade in promotion

Hope those who wanted in got it

According to the people on the MacRumors forum, a shipment got re-routed to Taiwan and Japan due to the Typhoon. If your phone was on that plane, it's getting delayed till Monday 
nerd.gif

With the update, how do I remove the "predicted text' about the keyboard? Before you could hold on to it and swipe down and it would remove it, not anymore

On your keyboard you can long press the emoji icon and you can turn it off or go into settings under keyboard and turn off predictive.

According to the people on the MacRumors forum, a shipment got re-routed to Taiwan and Japan due to the Typhoon. If your phone was on that plane, it's getting delayed till Monday :nerd:

My god these dudes would know if the pilot stopped to take a dump, wouldn't they? :x

I'm all for tracking my stuff.. but this is a bit much for my blood. :lol:

Tmobile now requiring Tmobile ONE plan to do the iPhone trade in promotion

Hope those who wanted in got it
Thank God we did it day preorders opened because no way in hell would I give up simply unlimited plan for the fake unlimited.

Also my package for BMs iPhone is in transit..currently in Kentucky..still debating if I should test my luck early am

Last edited:
I understand that we all want our phones on release day. What I dont understand is how a lot of you guys are surprised by the news of limited supplies?

This limited number of quantities on release date always happens on a new numbered iPhone. It never happens with an S model.

At the end of the day, everyone will have their phone by Late October. And by the end of October, we will realize that this phone is exactly the same as our previous 6+.

I know that before, the Gold colorway has sold out.

But the ENTIRE 7 PLUS COLORWAY LINE is sold out completely? AND the 7 regular in Jet Black? :x

Cmon son. That's crazy to me.

So i pre-ordered last week on BB for store pickup, and today i noticed a credit in the amount of the tax i paid pending against my account.

My order is still in progress, for tomorrow pickup. This happened to anyone else? I'm doing 128gb matte, ATT, 7 regular.

I know that before, the Gold colorway has sold out.

But the ENTIRE 7 PLUS COLORWAY LINE is sold out completely? AND the 7 regular in Jet Black? :x

Cmon son. That's crazy to me.

Because they didn't make a cray amount of pluses to start

The 7 gets bought the most so it makes sense

Feel bad for dudes who want the plus, might be a long wait especially jet black

might have to settle for a 7

only reason I wanted the plus was for photography purposes thought it was a cool feature

guess the 7 will due at this point

dont like huge phones any way

Back
Top Bottom