Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
My contract is up in October with ATT, make sense to move to Tmobile or Verizon in regard to copping the 7?

With the update, how do I remove the "predicted text' about the keyboard? Before you could hold on to it and swipe down and it would remove it, not anymore

Verizon Wireless site down for others currently? people over at macrumors still receiving confirm shipping emails a day before release. mines still shows processing and i was able to receive a confirm email 30 mins after it went live for two 7+ one matte other JB 128gb but showing it wont be delivered until Oct 5-12th card still hasnt been charged either :smh:

Last edited:
The Apple iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus have yet to officially land in the hands of customers but this isn't stopping the rumor mill from anticipating features that will debut on next year's model.

According to anonymous insider sources quoted in the New York Times' iPhone 7 review, the next iPhone will feature a "full-screen face" as well as an embedded virtual button that will replace the capacitive button introduced on this year's models. Here's an excerpt from the article:

Apple is likely to continue making iPhones without headphone jacks, and next year’s iPhone will have a full-screen face with the virtual button built directly into the screen, according to two people at the company who spoke on condition of anonymity because the product details are private.
Before diving into the details, it should be mentioned that this isn't the first time we're hearing about the 2017 iPhone coming with an edge-to-edge display and an on-screen button. However, this new NY Times report does serve as some sort of unofficial confirmation of what to expect from next year's iPhone.

Unfortunately, the sources quoted in the report do not go in any further depth. At this point, the biggest mystery revolves around the way that Apple plans to deal with the fingerprint sensor.

If Apple replaces the hardware button on the 2017 iPhone, what will happen with the fingerprint sensor? Ultrasonic fingerprint sensors could be one solution. Another could be the replacement of the fingerprint-based security with an iris-scanning biometric solution not unlike the one that goes inside the Samsung Galaxy Note 7. Based on our experience with iris scanners, however, we're definitely rooting for the convenience of fingerprint scanners.

Previous rumors suggested that the 2017 iPhone, which will mark the 10-year anniversary of the world's most popular smartphone series, will come with OLED display. Other sources suggest that at least one of the three rumored models (standard, Plus, Pro?) will come with a curved screen.

What do you guys think? Are you ready for an iPhone with an edge-to-edge OLED screen and a virtual home button?

source: The New York Times

visit this link http://www.phonearena.com .. button_id85385

Lol figured jet black would be completely sold out. Man at this point whatever I get my hands on first I'm copping lol Matte or Jet Black.

Damn, so 7+ is a not go Friday at Apple stores? I figured the Jet Black would be limited. I just want a 32gb Matte Black.

Do they still allow you to check stock online, reserve and pick up in store? I remember doing it for the 4.

Lol figured jet black would be completely sold out. Man at this point whatever I get my hands on first I'm copping lol Matte or Jet Black.
My thoughts exactly.. Was gonna skip out on a phone for myself but as the day gets closer the more I want it :lol: didn't help that I had to order the phone for BMs either.

I think I'm gonna try and cop one tomorrow morning.. Black phones only whichever is I can get first I'll take :lol: if I strike out I strike out.

Last edited:
Well this sucks for the people camping for plus models and the jet black color

http://forums.macrumors.com/threads...one-7-models-sold-out-for-launch-day.1996171/

:x :x :x

I'm starting to feel the same way too :smh: I just need a 7+ in black but I'll feel like I settled if I get matte black :smh: I have no idea how to approach tomorrow morning now. I may still be at my AT&T store at 6-7am to see if I get lucky but I'm either walking outta there with a 7+ or nothing :smh:

You guys realize its not some limited Jordan, they will make more of them. Is it that serious to get them on the release day?

Camping for a phone is nuts. 

They did this last year. Gave out ridiculous ship dates and filled them real early so they looked good. Couple years ago you really had to wait a couple months if you didn't order at 3am.

Back
Top Bottom