Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
I might just get the 5 (coming over from a SGSII & just want an iPhone). The 5S doesn't really impress me much and yet again I can always use the JUMP program on T-Mobile after 6 months if I do want the new iPhone

If that information wasn't on a iPhone before there is no way. iTunes/iCloud backs up files and contact info so if you haven't been using those services prior to with your old phone, you'll have to start fresh.

need your help fellas...

I am t-mobile, and my galaxy is dead... won't charge, thing is dust.

anyway, I want to pick up a phone asap, and will pay the entire cost upfront.

1) Will the price of the iphone 5 go down once the 5s is released?
2) Am I better off just waiting for the 5s? or should I just get the 5 since I need a phone now?

thanks in advance

Anyone have info on when the new IPAD is releasing?

I want to buy one but if one is coming out soon then Id rather wait.

need your help fellas...

2) Am I better off just waiting for the 5s? or should I just get the 5 since I need a phone now?

thanks in advance

1) it will most likely drop $100
2)get the 5s if using an upgrade. If paying outright, get the 5

How useful you guys think this potential fingerprint scanner thing is gonna be?

I'm all for a faster processor and improved battery life :pimp:

If that information wasn't on a iPhone before there is no way. iTunes/iCloud backs up files and contact info so if you haven't been using those services prior to with your old phone, you'll have to start fresh.

Can you transfer that data from an iPod touch?

-Drew

need your help fellas...

thanks in advance

honestly, they will drop the price but since you have to pay full price, retails dont even drop them that much. maybe $100 off i think.

i could be wrong but doesnt apple price it like that as well, they drop 100 off the old retail price when new item drops.

I want to get the gold or so called champagne 
smokin.gif

need your help fellas...

thanks in advance

honestly, they will drop the price but since you have to pay full price, retails dont even drop them that much. maybe $100 off i think.

i could be wrong but doesnt apple price it like that as well, they drop 100 off the old retail price when new item drops.

thanks guys... basically figured out that my usb port is the problem, so I am able to take out my battery and charge it with the wifeys phone...

good news is that now I can play the waiting game for the 5S, bad news is that I still don't know if it is even worth the wait?

what are the glaring differences between the 5 and 5S???

(side note: complete garbage that t mobile told me if I buy the 32G I have to wait 5-7 days for it to get shipped to my house :smh: ... need I remind them that I am paying $700 for a damn phone?)

^supposedly a fingerprint scanner and the usual spec bump. I currently have a 5 and won't be upgrading unless they throw some unforeseen curveball into the mix. The spec bump isn't enough for me to upgrade, the 5 handles every app and feature I use easily. I'm still watching the keynote but I'm anxiously awaiting the iOS 7 release.

Back
Top Bottom