Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
If you are going to install the latest update I'd advise you to make sure your phone is backed up first. My phone ended up having to be restored, and the same thing happened to my sister.

Just ordered the gold 16gb 5s from AT&T for 100. Not too bad. Good lookin' on that Spigen link, instant cop.

Edit: Anyone order online from AT&T recently? Wondering what the wait time is like, tried the google route but all I'm coming across is posts from when the gold 5s was crazy back ordered until October.

Last edited:
Traded in my Galaxy S4 for the 5s.

Greatest decision ever.

Too bad some drunk idiot knocked it out my hand outside the bar and cracked the entire screen, THE SAME DAY I GOT IT.

mad.gif

How much for a new screen? And with a new screen, will it work as well as new (sensitivity, accuracy, etc.)?

Went Thursday to go get a AT&T space grey 5s from the apple store in Lenox square. They finally had one. Ready to make my purchase and Apple's servers crashed preventing them from pulling up carrier info.

:frown:

Will try again Tuesday. Oh and #teamnocase

Greatest decision ever.

Too bad some drunk idiot knocked it out my hand outside the bar and cracked the entire screen, THE SAME DAY I GOT IT.

>:

How much for a new screen? And with a new screen, will it work as well as new (sensitivity, accuracy, etc.)?

damn thats horrible luck. :x :x :x

I'm seeing way more 5c's then 5s around my way and I work in the airport too. All the business guys and gals coming through are either using 4s or 5. And the few 5s you do see are double wrapped in otter box cases :lol:

I'm planning on leading the charge on this caseless movement around my way. My 4s is naked but I will turn heads on Tuesday once I get this 5s naked

I do wish apple would use larger batteries. I don't care about the slimness of a phone, i'd rather have a battery that doesn't drain as fast. Curious to see what they'll do with the 6.

Greatest decision ever.

>:

That was a sign

Current case I'm using on my gold iphone.
Joint is crystal clear and with great protection.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00G3JCFNC/?tag=niketalk0e-20

Spigen cases >>>

-Drew

I almost went with a spigen on my 5, but I don't like how it sits flush with the screen. I like the extra lip to protect the screen if I set it screen down. They have some really nice cases tho.

Any advice on how to take better pics ?
IPhone 4S to current, take great pics as long as lighting is proper.

Is buying an iPhone 5 worth it right now? I'm kind of done with my Galaxy S3 and have been looking for something new till I can upgrade my plan in August. Idk if I should wait. Suggestions?

Back
Top Bottom