Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
I'd have to say battery life seems to always remain about the same. They seem to basically be the same battery and just increase as the screen increases. So the 6 battery is about the same as the 5 compared to it's size/screen. Never any real jumps, the 6 is lacking with this undersized battery compared to the competitors.

Do you have the 6?

The OS can also can help with the battery life.

The stand by time is better on the 6 than my 5S.

LOL didn't fit in mine, honestly that was a huge buzz kill for me as i always left my phone in my cup holder while driving but i didn't wanna complain about that. .
Man what!!! I felt the EXACT same way. i had to sit it in the passenger seat

Then that had me thinking about when I play baseball in the summer, theres a compartment in my bag that I always put my phone in but this 6+ aint gonna fit so now what do I do with it. Cant leave it in the car mid of the summer. Only option is to leave it out in the bigger section (exposed to everyones feet, gear, etc) .... same went for my basketball bag during winter

Love it though everything is great on the 6+

I'd have to say battery life seems to always remain about the same. They seem to basically be the same battery and just increase as the screen increases. So the 6 battery is about the same as the 5 compared to it's size/screen. Never any real jumps, the 6 is lacking with this undersized battery compared to the competitors.

Do you have the 6?

The OS can also can help with the battery life.

The stand by time is better on the 6 than my 5S.
I got the regular 6, the battery is a lil better but not what it could have been.

About to go get the iPhone 6, what's the difference between the + and regular besides the obvious screen?

It's going to have split screen multi screen basically like an iPad

Better camera (optical stabilization)

Better battery

Apps are going to be dual mode , doing two things at once

1080 p resolution screen

Don't worry your battery life will be garbage this time next year, battery strength steadily declines and after a year you'll definitely notice it.
This.

What I did: Purchased Apple Care for $99. 2 year coverage. You get to replace your phone twice, each time is $89. I will "replace" my phone 9 months from now, and "replace" it again 6 months from then. Each time you replace it you get a new battery.

Again, another HUGE sacrifice we Apple owners have to pay as compared to Samsung owners. Samsung guys can buy a new batter for $45, and swap it out with them......

I was just about to ask about that red one :lol:

link?

might cop a case to use when mine arrives for a little then im gonna ditch it

My wife has had her 6+ for a few days now and shes not liking it.

Someone offered her a 6 regular 128gb for her 6+ 64gb.

Is that an even trade or does the other person have to add $?

2-year contract their the same price in a store ...

If I were her I'd just take the 6+back and get that $100 back in the acct. doubt she gonna use up 128gb of space

both phones have a retail price of $849 without contract and both users will benefit from the trade, so i think its fair.

I'd just go ahead and do the trade, realistically it's not like you/her are gonna try to sell it on CL or anything..

"Business Insider employees are starting to get their new iPhones. SAI senior editor Jay Yarow got the iPhone 6 Plus; SAI reporter Caroline Moss got the smaller iPhone 6.

For the first time, I just saw both phones in real life. I held the 6 Plus in my left hand and the 6 in my right. As a 5'4 girl who can barely palm a woman's basketball, I worried the 6 Plus would be overwhelmingly large.

It's not. It's beautiful. It makes the 6 look tiny and insignificant.

I tried typing a few text messages on the 6 Plus. My Blackberry days came back to me instantly. I barely made any typos with two hands, unlike my constant typos with one thumb.

The larger size, paired with the fact that the iPhone 6 Plus has significantly longer battery life (about 6 extra hours) sealed my decision: I'm getting an iPhone 6 Plus to replace my 4S.

Bending isn't an issue for me; I'll carry it everywhere in my purse. I don't need a phone cover, which would add bulk to the device. I go running about twice per year, which will be a pain with my 6 Plus, but I'll survive.

Maybe I'll hate the 6 Plus once I get it and start using it, or contemplate returning it like Jay Yarow did. But the snap verdict is in: I can't wait to get the iPhone 6 Plus"

Back
Top Bottom