Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
My 6+ came 5 days after release date. I ordered through Att. I was originally projected Halloween. Then my status kept changing. 6+64gbSPACEGRAYatt

It's dumb bestbuy trade-in deal was only 9 days but stores pretty much didn't get any shipments throughout the week. One girl told me I can trade in my phone and wait for shipment for however long.

Hope you gave her the stink eye. Well while you're waiting for us to get in iPhones let me show you a Go Phone.

Hope you gave her the stink eye. Well while you're waiting for us to get in iPhones let me show you a Go Phone.
Haha. This was over the phone cause I asked her when the trade in is over. I actually have a go phone when bestbuy had it for cheap but haven't used it.

My parents spend most of their time out of the US, and absolutely HATE modern phones, so every year when they fly in. New Go Phone time, unless they haven't lost the old one.

Had my 6+ for about a day now, ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS PHONE! Isn't that hard at all to use (supposedly it being too big). The large 1080p screen is much appreciated! Don't have any complaints.

I didn't want to take that chance with AT&T so I ordered through Apple

I felt the same way, I don't know if this would make a difference but my AT&T account is an apple employee account. (I have an apple employee badge(not a retail employee but as a building engineer employee)

Got a text message from AT&T saying that my phone has shipped. Space Grey 64gb 6+. It will be here Monday. Ordered 5:45am Sept 12th. The orginial delivery date was set for 10/13-10/22.

I don't comprehend this.. I go to my local Sprint retailer and they said iPhone 6+'s are back ordered till' before Halloween. If Apple advertises that the iPhone6/6+ will release on Sept. 19th, why aren't they available to the public till' Halloween?! They shoulda' said "pre-orders will be available Sept. 19th."

So the guy I switched phones with on Craigslist & yes I know please don't scold me on how terrible craigslist is I KNOW lol (my 6plus16gb for his 6 64 gb ) turns out he was on the next plan with that phone I am using now. Should I be worried about my phone bricking if he cancels his account or stops paying or even reports it stolen ?

I told him he should've told me it was a next plan because mines was an upgrade plan phone. He said he would never cancel it or stop paying and even offered to meet at an att store to get everything settled or even do a switchback ?

What should I do ? Get the phone back or just stop being paranoid ?

Man I've been trying to cancel this 6+ order with Verizon but they keep saying I can't cancel pre orders till they come in smh. Just got tracking and got charged on my card :smh: .

Man I've been trying to cancel this 6+ order with Verizon but they keep saying I can't cancel pre orders till they come in smh. Just got tracking and got charged on my card :smh: .

It's a little late now that it has shipped but I was told by multiple customer service reps in store and on the phone that as long as the phone hasn't shipped you can cancel any order/pre order. That's exactly what I did. Preordered on the 12th but canceled to get them in store on release day

So the guy I switched phones with on Craigslist & yes I know please don't scold me on how terrible craigslist is I KNOW lol (my 6plus16gb for his 6 64 gb ) turns out he was on the next plan with that phone I am using now. Should I be worried about my phone bricking if he cancels his account or stops paying or even reports it stolen ?

I told him he should've told me it was a next plan because mines was an upgrade plan phone. He said he would never cancel it or stop paying and even offered to meet at an att store to get everything settled or even do a switchback ?

What should I do ? Get the phone back or just stop being paranoid ?

IMO, id get the phone back.

I don't comprehend this.. I go to my local Sprint retailer and they said iPhone 6+'s are back ordered till' before Halloween. If Apple advertises that the iPhone6/6+ will release on Sept. 19th, why aren't they available to the public till' Halloween?! They shoulda' said "pre-orders will be available Sept. 19th."

Because there was limited stock available for the 19th. It's like when the 5s launched last year, production couldn't meet the demand until they took the 5c off the line and started cranking out more 5s. Also I think Apple may not have allocated many of the 6plus for the carrier's own stores preferring to hold it for themselves.

Can someone confirm if an att next phone the account holder stops paying or cancels the phone gets bricked ?

Just called apple and said he can't report the phone stolen because it is registered in my iTunes/iCloud account so technically it is mine.

So that's 2/3 problems solved

Back
Top Bottom