• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
A couple of new cydia tweaks...
More Predict..allow you to add more than the standard three words to predict for the prediction text of the keyboard.

Slide2Kill Pro.... Add gestures and/or a small icon to appswitcher to close all open apps or particular ones

Attachment + for Mail..... Allows you to upload/attach any form/file to email as well as preview any type of format/file type

On 8.1, was thinking about JB but I don't even have unlimited data to take advantage of the flex tweaks.  Any other reason why I should?

Everyone is getting the 6 because the stores BARELY have any 6+ , so they settle for a 6 because it's more available . That's why the 6 is selling more , look at the shipping times of the 6+ . You can tell they didn't make many

Recently signed up with tmobile and heard about the referral program where you receive unlimited data for a year. Anyone on here can point me in the right direction?

Everyone is getting the 6 because the stores BARELY have any 6+ , so they settle for a 6 because it's more available . That's why the 6 is selling more , look at the shipping times of the 6+ . You can tell they didn't make many
This. The week of release, a few local stores said they didn't get a shipment at all. The numbers seem artificially low to make the demand seem present. Who knows what would happen if the 6+ was widely available? My guess is only the 16 would move, while the others would more or less collect dust.

Any must have apps?

I've been an iPhone user since the 4S but I never really explore the phone's potential with different apps. I don't have any social media accounts, so I really use the phone for browsing NT, texts/calls, weather, music, and writing the occasional reminder note.

Last edited:
Must have browsers are chrome and dolphin
Most of the helpful text/calls/weather apps are JB only to my knowledge, but I'm sure there are some good ones out there, and reminder apps that are solid are:
Evernote, 30/30 and sticky

this app called Check is cool, its a mobile bill pay app that links your bills and bank accounts. not the best explanation but check it out

Anyone having iTunes syncing problems? For some reason my itunes wont recognize my IPhone6 , and only lets me restore ,verse backup and go in to iTunes

If you want a 6+ I suggest checking the store itself. Online it says the stores near me don't have them but they did

The site has a threshold for in store stock vs online stock to avoid overselling for personal pickups. Most stores have scattered 6+ phones in stock depending on size/color/carrier. Best bet is to call in around lunch when shipments are processed

Man this 6 is slippery. Might have to throw a case on it. Loving it so far though. And picked one up with iOS 8.1

Yeah i saw that they produce the phones in quantities of 560,000 300k iPhone 6 to 260k iPhone 6+... So basically a 60/40 split so even by numbers it shows the demand/sales are better for the 6 then the 6+ unless ppl are suggesting half of the iPhone 6 sales are ppl who really wanted a 6+ and just had to have a new iPhone and just settled for the 6...(which imho i dont believe)
I'm one of those that initially WANTED a a 6+ but had to settle for a regular 6 because of in store availability and needing that ON SPOT gratification and not waiting weeks for mail to arrive. I then bought a 6+ via the secondary market because I still couldn't find it at Apple or T-Mobile stores.

I'm one of those that initially WANTED a a 6+ but had to settle for a regular 6 because of in store availability and needing that ON SPOT gratification and not waiting weeks for mail to arrive. I then bought a 6+ via the secondary market because I still couldn't find it at Apple or T-Mobile stores.

I'm not saying that it is impossible but first week sales the 6 sold 10 million units to 6+ 6. I know plenty of ppl felt like you did but I doubt 4 million people did.

What I think probably happen was stores saw basically the 6 sell out in the first few days and looked at the numbers. Then ordered the phones accordingly.

That and many ppl now want the 6+ now that time has passed and had a opportunity to compare the two where initial release ppl didn't and feared the larger iPhone. Plus ppl who got their upgrade later after initial release. And a migration of many droid users who are use to a larger phone switching to Apple and wanting the 6+.

Apple is reportedly outsourcing production of the 6/6+ to another company to assist in supporting the demand. Also after first quarter of next year they will stop producing and supporting the older non touch I'd devices....ala 4S. They say they want a all touch id ecosystem to fully expand/implement apple pay across the board.

What I found interesting is that the 4S still moves like 2500 units a week.... And no I'm not talking about the foreign market.

The margin between the two will definitely shrink this holiday season seeing apple is trying to push more 6+ units then the 6 for the holidays.

To ppl saying they trying or doing a old Jordan brand release type tactic.... Apple roughly makes 42.50 off the 6 and 69 bucks off the 6+ so I seriously doubt a company who vast majority of profit comes from the phones themselves would purposely undercut their profits.

This. The week of release, a few local stores said they didn't get a shipment at all. The numbers seem artificially low to make the demand seem present. Who knows what would happen if the 6+ was widely available? My guess is only the 16 would move, while the others would more or less collect dust.

See that's why I got the 6+ early. I figured the 6 was gonna sell like hotcakes due to most ppl new about if and was clueless about the 6+ and it's size. And I figured stores which makes sense saw ok the 6 sell 10 million in a few days while the 6+ takes a week to sell 6 million. So they would disproportionately order a overwhelming majority of the 6, that and once time passed and ppl got firsthand use/preview of the 6+ ppl would jump on board and stores wouldn't be able to keep up with the demand due to over ordering too many of the 6's.

Hey there is a new version of semi-restore. For all devices on ios 8.

http://semi-restore.com/

Basically a way to restore your phone to ios 8 in case of a crash etc.. And you need to restore the phone as new but don't want to upgrade to ios 8.1.1 aka lose your jb.

BTW it's only for pc/Microsoft OS only.

Last edited:
Finally got my 6.. Got it at best buy after looking all over town for it but a couple of places I hit had the6+ in stock

See that's why I got the 6+ early. I figured the 6 was gonna sell like hotcakes due to most ppl new about if and was clueless about the 6+ and it's size. And I figured stores which makes sense saw ok the 6 sell 10 million in a few days while the 6+ takes a week to sell 6 million. So they would disproportionately order a overwhelming majority of the 6, that and once time passed and ppl got firsthand use/preview of the 6+ ppl would jump on board and stores wouldn't be able to keep up with the demand due to over ordering too many of the 6's.

If those 60/40 production numbers are true then the only thing that can account for the low sales in the 6+ compared to the 6 is the way the 6+ was allotted to each store. Seems like some stores are given much more than others. On release date I was able to two 64gb 6+'s and two 6's. Although the applestore and the Verizon store in my area are less than 5 minutes away from eachother I decided to take my chances with the Verizon store which worked out in my favor because I was 5th in line. Turns out my local Verizon store is a corporate store so they were supplied with a large amount of phones. As far as I could tell there were a ton of people that still got multiple 6+'s like I did. I don't know how the stock Apple Store close by looked like but I know the best buy, target, Walmart and radio shack in the area didn't get any 6+'s for any carrier. It may just be that only a few stores have larger quantities of the 6+. So they're able to fulfill the local demand while their supplies last and everywhere else is dry. I don't know if other carries have an equivalent to a corporate store but I would check there first.

What I found interesting is that the 4S still moves like 2500 units a week.... And no I'm not talking about the foreign market.

Wasn't it a free phone for a lot of carriers? I don't see it on the Verizon site anymore, but at one point the 4S was free with a 2 year contract. I'm not surprised if its still moving.

No, a lot of people didn't want a bigger phone, much less one as big as the 6+

A lot of people I know complained about the size change.

A lot of Apple people felt if they wanted a bigger phone, they would have gotten an Android in the first place.

I have an itunes quesion. So I recently got a new computer, I transfer over all my itunes music over, everything sync fine. However, I recently uploaded 5 or so cds for some reason those albums won't sync to my iphone, any clue why? All the songs are checked too. Thanks!

I have an itunes quesion. So I recently got a new computer, I transfer over all my itunes music over, everything sync fine. However, I recently uploaded 5 or so cds for some reason those albums won't sync to my iphone, any clue why? All the songs are checked too. Thanks!
[h2]Possibly QUICK FIX SOLUTION[/h2]
  1. Plug in your iPhone or iPad running iOS 8 or higher and launch iTunes.
  2. Select your iPhone from the dropdown menu.
  3. Select Music  in the side navigation panel.
  4. Uncheck  the box for Sync Music  and then click Apply  or Sync.
  5. Once the sync is complete, recheck  the box for Sync Music  and hit Apply  orSync  again.
  6. Unplug your iPhone or iPad and see if your music is back.

It was so hard to find a 6+ for T-Mobile anywhere in my area. Tried to preorder in store on day one and system was done. I couldn't find a 6 or 6+ 64gb anywhere for T-Mobile honestly. I had to source my regular 6 from Costco.

Back
Top Bottom