Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
i'm usually #teamraw but I gotta admit, this case is pretty 
pimp.gif

I guess I'm in the minority with my wallet case. I hate carrying a separate wallet and phone. I'll loose a wallet but I seem to never loose a phone.

That peel case looks good. And for $25 its cheaper than whatever Apple is selling for cases

One thing that sucks it doesn't have a lip or any raise about the screen to protect it

Otherwise it is a good case. But it's not designed for protection sadly

So what is going on with the Apple Watch Series 2, how come most stores doesn't have them in stock either?

maybe one of you guys can help me here. my iphone 6 started to have some hardware problems. i get alot of ghost tapping on my phone every so often. it's becoming more and more troublesome. my phone is way out of warranty and i asked a few shops and they told me there is no fix. best bet is to pay apple for a replacement. is there really no fix for this? im pretty sure its a hardware problem since when i slightly grip/bend my phone as suggested by people online, the tapping stops but the phone still isnt responsive until i lock the phone and unlock.

After looking at the two, I kinda don't like the protruding camera lens with case. I'd like a phone case to be thick enough to protect that area

Peel also has excellent customer service. They sent an e-mail update apologizing for the delay due to their orders and refunded my shipping.

@DanyoSahn Hows the grip on the Peel case?
it's good. I NEVER drop my phone so it's good for someone who's just trying to protect their phone from scratches from everyday use.
Peel also has excellent customer service. They sent an e-mail update apologizing for the delay due to their orders and refunded my shipping.
THIS. it took an extra week for me to receive the case, but they did provide me free shipping.

So what is going on with the Apple Watch Series 2, how come most stores doesn't have them in stock either?
Go try in best buy. Mine says they didn't have them in stock but we're able to just grab me one out the back. Apparently the shipments are staged

Go try in best buy. Mine says they didn't have them in stock but we're able to just grab me one out the back. Apparently the shipments are staged

I have been to a couple Best Buys and I am not sure if the employees are just being lazy or just too busy with all the people buying the iphones but they just kept telling me they don't have it.

I even asked the Samsung guy across the Apple section because looked so lonely but he said he has no clue and I didn't want to press because he looked so sad already :lol:

Cancelled my 32gb and copped a 128 gold plus. Need to pay more initially but don't wanna be cheap and run out of data quick. I think the estimated date for it is end of October mid November.

Awesome.

Lost my headphones with my dongle attached to them :x :smh:

Luckily they were off brand headphones and not the apple ones.

Ugh the struggle.

gonna cough up the $9 at an apple store but then gonna order some from china. Might order that splitter too.

I have been to a couple Best Buys and I am not sure if the employees are just being lazy or just too busy with all the people buying the iphones but they just kept telling me they don't have it.

I even asked the Samsung guy across the Apple section because looked so lonely but he said he has no clue and I didn't want to press because he looked so sad already :lol:
I'm not sure then. I bought mine two weeks ago at one and there seemed to be a lot of confusion but they got it eventually. Originally I had went in to pre order but after awhile one guy was like 'yo let me check the back. I think we got those'

anyone wanna purchase a baby blue iPhone 6/6s silicone case? I bought it on eBay thinking it was a royal blue color but it turns out it wasn't

Back
Top Bottom