Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
for those that dont use a screen protector, how many scratches do you get on your phone screen after a year or so?

Same as everyone else pretty much, only fine micro scratches. The fact that they don't make a protector that goes over the edges of the screens/I don't like how they feel always leaves me rocking without. I do have a couple deep scratches but I'm pretty sure I goofed and had something abrasive in my pocket at some point (this was on my 6, just got the 7+ and no problems yet)

i almost caved over the weekend and got the 7 , but ima stay strong with this 6s plus until the next one drops

i'll eventually do a dbrand skin soon to try and trick myself into thinking it's a different phone 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Dam...... 85% of ya said to stay with the 6s instead of upgrading to the 7. I guess it's really not worth it. Thanks for all the advise.

It was discussed earlier in the thread but I'll give an update. My iPhone 6 plus has been suffering from "Touch Disease" where the touchscreen stops working at random times and makes the phone unusable. A bunch of people are suffering from this (there are already 4 class action suits filed against Apple for it) with both the 6 plus and the 6. It's believed to be caused by the type of aluminum and how the 6 and 6 plus is easily bendable. Last Friday Apple put out a kind of crappy repair program for it where you still have to pay 149 but you get a replacement iphone 6 plus instead of having to pay 329 for it. I took mine in to the apple store last night and was in and out. If you are having problems with your 6 plus and want it fixed/replaced without the full price cost this is the route. Replacement devices carry a 90 day warranty.

Apple repair program for the iphone 6 plus: https://www.engadget.com/2016/11/17/apple-will-fix-iphone-6-plus-touch-disease-for-149/

Look out bros.. Theres a 5 second video out that'll crash your iphone. If you're unlucky, hard reset your phone.

Last edited:
Oh, dude made it seem if you watch the video it kills your phone

Got me wanting to send it to people

iPhone 7 isn't waterproof, it's water resistant, there's a difference

Was gonna hold out with my 6 until the 8 came out, but now my 6 wont turn on :D . Guess it made my decision for me

Man mines been tripping too. I matured to the point that I don't need the latest and greatest iPhone, but I hope I don't have to spend Black Friday trying to get an iPhone replaced. Going to get some canned air for the charger port, get a fresh charger, and just start from scratch in terms of iCloud backups. This 128GB 6 Plus is still fine for what I need it for. Supposed to get a Blackberry Classic again this weekend.

Having real bad issues with my stock Clock app.

My alarms are just turning off. Like they wont' stay on.

Im on 9.3.3 Jailbreak. I honestly am thinking about upgrading because i can't get my alarms to go off. I have 3rd party apps but you have to keep them open all night its annoying. I looked online and some people are reporting the same issues with 9.3.3 but i have found no answer (obvious answer is to upgrade)

Still rocking this 5S

About to wait for the 8 at this point unless my girl comes through for xmas...

Back
Top Bottom