Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
I'm absolutely ecstatic to never have to use a home button again.

I agree, I was just saying its an odd sensation after having so many phones with one.

It's like getting Lasik after having to wear glasses your whole life...its undeniably better, but you're so used to daily living with your specs that it probably feels foreign/odd at first.

Also....anybody's joint getting dumb hot?

image.jpg

This thing is really fun to use

Face ID is FIRE!

Say you get a text message, your phone turns on and it display that you received a message from x person. However, until you look at your phone it wont display the body of the message. Only who it came from.

Same goes for IG notifications and so on.

Just noticed this, I'm in love b

I don't like how you have close apps in the app switcher now. The minus button in the top left isn't as quick for closing dozens of apps as a simple swipe was.

I agree, I was just saying its an odd sensation after having so many phones with one.

It's like getting Lasik after having to wear glasses your whole life...its undeniably better, but you're so used to daily living with your specs that it probably feels foreign/odd at first.

Also....anybody's joint getting dumb hot?

Yep, I’ve tapped the bottom a couple times just out of habit.. but lack of home button isn’t a bad thing.

When I first got it/set it up it felt really hot, but I’m not feeling it anymore. I guess it was just for the initial setup since it’s trying to upload all the data, photos, etc.

I don't like how you have close apps in the app switcher now. The minus button in the top left isn't as quick for closing dozens of apps as a simple swipe was.

This and that ugly open space below the keyboard are literally my only complaints.

Good bye custom colored keyboards.

Yeah, the extra step of having to hold down on it is kinda annoying.. but once the minus is on there you can just swipe up.

I know this is probably nothing to those coming from the plus models, but some maneuvers are definitely difficult one-handed. Reaching the command center requires tilting the phone a bit awkwardly toward myself, and reaching the notification center on the left of the notch means either sliding the phone down my palm to enhance reachability or using other hand.

Where do I go to download iOS 11.2 beta for the iPhone X manually? I looked everywhere on the beta site

I know this is probably nothing to those coming from the plus models, but some maneuvers are definitely difficult one-handed. Reaching the command center requires tilting the phone a bit awkwardly toward myself, and reaching the notification center on the left of the notch means either sliding the phone down my palm to enhance reachability or using other hand.

you dont need to go all the way left to get notification center. anywhere but the right corner gets you it

you dont need to go all the way left to get notification center. anywhere but the right corner gets you it

I must be challenged, because that doesn't seem to be the case for me on this phone.

(EDIT): I see what you mean. Anywhere at the top of the screen but the right corner.

Both spigen cases side by side iPhone 7 + & iphone x , noticeable difference , about to turn on ...

Attachments

• 43C90912-0011-4A57-91AD-AB977CC81C57.jpeg
    43C90912-0011-4A57-91AD-AB977CC81C57.jpeg
    183.1 KB · Views: 18
  • D90C3652-2BF6-4001-94E6-02D5E5683408.jpeg
    D90C3652-2BF6-4001-94E6-02D5E5683408.jpeg
    146.7 KB · Views: 17
  • 5C60DFA9-1323-436D-ABBF-01CA738E2CD1.jpeg
    5C60DFA9-1323-436D-ABBF-01CA738E2CD1.jpeg
    99.4 KB · Views: 19
Face ID is FIRE!

Say you get a text message, your phone turns on and it display that you received a message from x person. However, until you look at your phone it wont display the body of the message. Only who it came from.

Same goes for IG notifications and so on.
I wish they would have had this 4 years ago when I was jailbreaking and using special gestures to hide texts.:lol: :smh:

If your screen seems not bright/whites look dingy turn off True Tone by force touching the brightness meter in the control center. You're welcome.

I can totally see why someone would want to turn true tone off. Colors can definitely appear more vivid and punchy with it off. I do think the true tone gives a more realistic color profile though.

I can totally see why someone would want to turn true tone off. Colors can definitely appear more vivid and punchy with it off. I do think the true tone gives a more realistic color profile though.

i enjoy true tone especially when I first wake up in the AM in a dark room or I'm going to bed

Back
Top Bottom