Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
I might get the max 512. I’ve saved since May in a separate account knowing well Apple was going to pull this move. But damn, almost 2gs with AppleCare.

Stuck it out with my 8 for the past year while they worked **** out with the X. Practically everyone I know with the X disliked it. :lol:

Didn’t know they were discontinuing it all together. :rofl:

Have they every discontinued a phone after a year of it being on the market?

Off to the 10 S next.

Wait what? People are lying to you about disliking the X. :lol:

The X is easily the best phone I've ever experienced and one of the best pieces of technology I can remember using.

I've never experienced any issues, and it's the first phone I've ever used where battery and processing speed are virtually unchanged from the day it came out the box, to the one year mark.

Objectively it's the best thing Apple has ever done with the iPhone. Don't see how that can be disputed.

Only way it could reasonably have been better is if touch ID had been incorporated into the touch screen, so that I could unlock without entering a pass code when I'm too lazy to move within the line of sight of the camera. :lol:

They know ppl will say “its ok i use my phone for everything anyways”

most people own mac books and barely use them

i can justify someone buying a phone folks buy mac books to get on facebook and watch youtube

they pay all there bills with their phone and heck get on facebook and youtube on there phone

iOS 12 is what the X was built for. With its new features and it being less draining/taxing on the battery and hardware, the X has a long shelf life for current users.

This new phone is for everyone who doesn’t have an X, OR those impulsive people who are addicted and just can’t help themselves every year.

Remember, despite the new model size and everything else this IS STILL just an S model.

Don’t have announcement day withdrawals people... 2019 is going to be the year of the iPhone XI. If you want a NEW phone, wait for the usual model upgrade. Not a mid model refresh.

We’ve been through this, guys :lol:

None of these new models are inticing enough .
I’ll stick with my 7plus until the wheels break
Or if they giving out the X for the lowwww :nerd:

None of these new models are inticing enough .
I’ll stick with my 7plus until the wheels break
Or if they giving out the X for the lowwww :nerd:

I’m with you. Gonna install iOS 12 tonight and will decide if I wanna upgrade. I’ll wait a few months and cop a used Xs Max if anything.

serious question, why tf do people want 512gb on their phones?

Always wonder this. I have gigs on gigs of vids and photos on Google Photos. Only have like 4 gigs of music, random pics, and a bunch of games on my phone. 39.3 of 64 used on my 8 Plus. I guess it makes sense if you're shooting long vids in 4K but eh. 1080p is enough for me.

Def in on the 64gb Max, just gotta pick a color and get the red bull flowing so I can make that phonecall to Tmo tomorrow night lol

XS Max for me, been running off the 7 plus and its at that point where its crapping out all together

Back
Top Bottom