Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Got the zagg for the max and it seems clearer than older zagg models so I’d go with that
Cool. That's what I got but the person at Verizon messed up the install. Thinking about going back but I don't know how they are gonna act. I don't know how but there was hair under the protector

Cool. That's what I got but the person at Verizon messed up the install. Thinking about going back but I don't know how they are gonna act. I don't know how but there was hair under the protector

Always best to do it yourself.

What tempered glass you guys go with. Been a zagg addict. Trying to see what else is out there

I grabbed the Belkin one they sell in the Apple store because my usual Amazon brand doesn’t have Max protectors yet, it’s been good so far. I really like how thin the protector is.
B5579C59-A93B-4D59-9989-106CE0A5492B.png

How long did it take for your guys phone to restore? I have 8000 photos on my 7 plus... only 4700 have carried over in 2.5 hrs of restoring.
DAMN

I only got like 150 and most are selfies of my son when he be playing with it :rofl:

They’ll swap it. I used to work there lol

You guys leaving “True Tone” on?

Battery on the max is far from impressive, I have a feeling True Tone has something to do with it, so I turned it off.

Users Report iPhone XS and XS Max Has Poor Cellular & Wi-Fi Reception
Some say the issue is similar to the reception issues of the iPhone 4.
https%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fimage%2F2018%2F09%2Fphone-xs-xs-max-poor-cellular-wi-fi-reception-01.jpg

EDDIE ENG/HYPEBEAST

TECH 7 Hrs ago
40.2K30
Isaac Rouse
A few first consumers who got their iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max have been reporting poor Wi-Fi and cellular reception when compared to their older iPhones. It appears it’s a widespread issue that can be found by any user with any carrier, as seen by several Reddit posts, MacRumors, and Apple support forums.

Although the iPhone XS boasts noticeably faster data speeds using Wi-Fi and LTE than its predecessor, the issue still persists. This has caused some to speculate there are hardware issues affecting the product, similar to the antenna scandal during the launch of the iPhone 4 where users reported poor cell signals when holding a finger down on its outer edges. Although Apple has yet to make a statement, most consider that the issue will be solved in a forthcoming software update.

Your holding it wrong-Steve jobs

What does it even do?
Apparently wastes battery...

True Tone is a relatively recent display feature on iOS devices that allows your iPhone or iPad's display to adjust its color temperature based on the light of its current surroundings. Warmer light in the room leads to warmer colors on your display.”

I don’t use True Tone. I’m A moderate phone user and I’m at 52% with 14 hours of use on the max . But I also don’t use social media so that may be why

I grabbed the Belkin one they sell in the Apple store because my usual Amazon brand doesn’t have Max protectors yet, it’s been good so far. I really like how thin the protector is.
B5579C59-A93B-4D59-9989-106CE0A5492B.png

Just so you guys know you're throwing money away on a screen protector for X and up.

Mine has been naked since release. A couple of nicks on the metal frame from the 1 - 2 times I've dropped it on cement or gravel and the back glass has two minor scratches less than 5mm.

But the screen is ****ing flawless, after a year.

My previous iPhone had all kinds of minor but visible scratches, but they did something entirely different with this glass on the X.

Apparently wastes battery...

True Tone is a relatively recent display feature on iOS devices that allows your iPhone or iPad's display to adjust its color temperature based on the light of its current surroundings. Warmer light in the room leads to warmer colors on your display.”
I read it the other way around
I’ve heard it’s good for battery rather than having it off

What tempered glass you guys go with. Been a zagg addict. Trying to see what else is out there
I went with this for my XS Max.

https://amzn.to/2xCEkBL

No issues really. Comes with 2 protectors, a frame to make the install easy, and a nice sized lint free cloth. They have them for the XS too if that's what you're rocking.

I do wanna grab a back protector too. I have no idea how, but I got a noticeable 1 inch scratch on the back of my phone within an hour of taking it out of the box.

You guys leaving “True Tone” on?

Battery on the max is far from impressive, I have a feeling True Tone has something to do with it, so I turned it off.
I have True Tone on and like someone else said, other people's phones without it are burning my eyes :lol:. My battery seems fine to me, but I'm coming from a 6S+ that was at 75% battery capacity so just about anything would be an improvement. Here's my usage from yesterday. Phone was still on 18% so still a nice bit of juice left.

IMG_0026.PNG

Just so you guys know you're throwing money away on a screen protector for X and up.

Mine has been naked since release. A couple of nicks on the metal frame from the 1 - 2 times I've dropped it on cement or gravel and the back glass has two minor scratches less than 5mm.

But the screen is ****ing flawless, after a year.

My previous iPhone had all kinds of minor but visible scratches, but they did something entirely different with this glass on the X.

I agree. I hate when people put on glass that is more prone to crack then the screen its going on. You're defeating the purpose really because when it breaks and it will your just going to be looking through cracks at a screen thats perfectly fine.

I agree. I hate when people put on glass that is more prone to crack then the screen its going on. You're defeating the purpose really because when it breaks and it will your just going to be looking through cracks at a screen thats perfectly fine.
I'm using a screen protector for scratches, not fall damage or anything like that. If the screen protector cracks I'll just take it off and throw on a new one.

Users Report iPhone XS and XS Max Has Poor Cellular & Wi-Fi Reception
Some say the issue is similar to the reception issues of the iPhone 4.
https%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fimage%2F2018%2F09%2Fphone-xs-xs-max-poor-cellular-wi-fi-reception-01.jpg

EDDIE ENG/HYPEBEAST

TECH 7 Hrs ago
40.2K30
Isaac Rouse
A few first consumers who got their iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max have been reporting poor Wi-Fi and cellular reception when compared to their older iPhones. It appears it’s a widespread issue that can be found by any user with any carrier, as seen by several Reddit posts, MacRumors, and Apple support forums.

Although the iPhone XS boasts noticeably faster data speeds using Wi-Fi and LTE than its predecessor, the issue still persists. This has caused some to speculate there are hardware issues affecting the product, similar to the antenna scandal during the launch of the iPhone 4 where users reported poor cell signals when holding a finger down on its outer edges. Although Apple has yet to make a statement, most consider that the issue will be solved in a forthcoming software update.

Your holding it wrong-Steve jobs

Thank you. I thought I was tripping. My 8+ was fast when I was on LTE. This iPhone Max constantly gives me error messages when I watch youtube videos. Hope they fix it.

Back
Top Bottom