Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
I never really cared about how inaccurate it is, because nothing is going to be 100%. It's more about being motivational and psychological part. It makes me think about my sleep. It will push me to workout on a day I don't necessarily want to.

Idk if they do it but i want performance metrics. Peak heart rate tracking, anaerobic thresholds and VO2 maxes. So I can gauge my peak performance and when I am or am not in peak shape. I want it the same way Polar does it with their bluetooth chest monitor.

Pro Soccer teams track heart rates during individual drills to see how a player is responding and use that data to understand peak loads and peak performance for each individual player. I kinda want all of that on my wrist with everything else the apple watch does :lol:

Not sure what you want in fitness tracking.

Fitness, activity tracking and sleeping tracker made me turn to the apple watch and not look back.

That and having over 50 bands and being able to switch bands all the time based on mood, occasion, clothes...

I mean I get that, truly. That’s the appeal of the Apple Watch and I’m sure I’m in the minority m

But for me personally, everything that makes an Apple Watch an Apple Watch I either don’t care at all about (different colors of bands) or can be easily replicated on my iPhone, which is always on my person anyway.

When the Watch was first revealed my first thought was that we were truly going to see how rabid of a base Apple has because the product was almost strictly leisure to me. But that’s me, my lifestyle, etc

Also for me I think a Watch is just way too small aesthetically to do all of the things that an Apple Watch does /can do. I’d rather look at and do all of that on a bigger device

I have a coworker who loves her Apple Watch so much that she often leaves her phone at home and just rocks with her series 3, so I mean I get it.

I just don’t get it :lol:

Idk if they do it but i want performance metrics. Peak heart rate tracking, anaerobic thresholds and VO2 maxes. So I can gauge my peak performance and when I am or am not in peak shape. I want it the same way Polar does it with their bluetooth chest monitor.

Pro Soccer teams track heart rates during individual drills to see how a player is responding and use that data to understand peak loads and peak performance for each individual player. I kinda want all of that on my wrist with everything else the apple watch does :lol:

it you want some thing similar to that look into Whoop. It’s used by a ton of pro athletes. It goes on your wrist and you wear it 24/7 (charges on wrist). You set the day or days you want to perform and it will set you up for those days. It tracks “strain” using heat rate variability and tracks your sleep to gauge recovery. it also has a sleep couch built in that tells you how many hours you need to sleep to be recovered for the next day.

i just recently got it and it’s pretty legit. makes the fitness tracking on my series 4 seem pointless :lol:
I do like the watch for tracking runs, pace etc. plus it’s nice to not have to carry my phone on runs

I never really cared about how inaccurate it is, because nothing is going to be 100%. It's more about being motivational and psychological part. It makes me think about my sleep. It will push me to workout on a day I don't necessarily want to.
I was like that in the beginning until I came to the realization that wrong numbers don’t help. The motivation didn’t last longer after that. I’m self motivated anyway. Again, just me

Wore mine for more than a year everyday before I came to this conclusion btw. In a year I maybe didn’t fill all rings less than 10 times

better hop on that beta or you going to be waiting till fall

I meant OTA for dev beta. Haven’t updated to iTunes for 2 years, but I couldn’t wait any longer and did it. Besides dark mode iOS 13 isn’t anything special. Not as good as iOS 12. However as beta 13.1, there are very few to no bugs.

Wait one cotton picking minute..... this 7 won’t allow me to FaceTime and i can’t hear anything when I’m trying to make phone calls. Apple Gurus help!!!!!

Smh i should have got a BlackBerry.

Wait one cotton picking minute..... this 7 won’t allow me to FaceTime and i can’t hear anything when I’m trying to make phone calls. Apple Gurus help!!!!!

Smh i should have got a BlackBerry.
Try turning it off, then back on. If it doesn’t work, see comment above mine.

Turned it off and it took about 5 minutes to cut back on. Seems to be a problem with a lot of 7s. Time for me to switch to the competition.

Turned it off and it took about 5 minutes to cut back on. Seems to be a problem with a lot of 7s. Time for me to switch to the competition.
upload_2019-6-7_23-25-13.gif

Not sure which iPhone 7s your talking about my dude

Still using my product red 7

Only issue is the battery percentage for me which is completely normal as new software releases ( and the battery percentage isn’t even 100% accurate
My boys brand new out the Apple plastic wrapped box was 98% when he turned it on lol

It’s a regular 7. When i make or receive calls it connects but neither person on the line can hear each other and the option to put the call on speaker isn’t available. When i try to FaceTime, it instantly disconnects. I got it off Swappa from a good seller so I’ll ask him & AT&T. Looked it up and it seems like a nice amount of people have this problem.

which airpods should i go for? New ones or first generation? Copping something today

which airpods should i go for? New ones or first generation? Copping something today

the new ones are basically the same thing with wireless charging. so, if your gonna use that your decision is made

the new ones are basically the same thing with wireless charging. so, if your gonna use that your decision is made
I thought you had the buy the higher priced version for the wireless charging

But I’d go for the new ones? Regular without wireless, likely have a better battery.

Back
Top Bottom