Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
went with a black iphone 11. Ordered through apple...came back in here to see that walmart link...might try to price match with my CC company to save $50

went with a black iphone 11. Ordered through apple...came back in here to see that walmart link...might try to price match with my CC company to save $50

Trying to screenshot the price at Walmart but it is showing the monthly payment for the phones :smh:

Hopefully there's an ad in store with the total so I can pricematch it later on.

The only cases I care to buy are the Spigen joints. Using one of their clear cases on my Xr right now. Miss having their case that came with the kickstand on the back. That joint came in handy for watching movies/videos

Yep copped the Silver Pro Max 512gb and a Silver Pro 256gb using my card :nthat:

Both set to deliver on the 19th

giphy.gif

I opted to go down in size from the XS max to the 11 pro. Will the night mode feature be Available on both 11 pro and 11pro max?

Welp order the 11. Used the Apple Card. Also, just applied. Is it 0 interest first year or anything. I think I read too fast and now can’t remember.
My X is still a damn champ though. I also never trade in my phones.

Have my 4s, 5,6,7 and now 10 chilling :lol:

I didn't have time to pickup in-store after preordering due to work, so it looks like mine will ship by October 4th. :smh: *Edit* glad to know they usually ship sooner than the estimated date lol.

The only cases I care to buy are the Spigen joints. Using one of their clear cases on my Xr right now. Miss having their case that came with the kickstand on the back. That joint came in handy for watching movies/videos

Word, Spigen makes some of my favorite cases. I ordered these two for the 11 Pro Max (Ultra Hybrid and Liquid Air). They're $13 and $14 on Amazon now.

61ryYO8RfQL._SL1000_.jpg

716%2BnxGS37L._SL1000_.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom