Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
how easy was that to change at this point. I kinda want to do a color other than dark now :lol: and if all fails I can pick up a skin or case

can you flat out just exchange with Apple after you get it for a diff phone? Could be an option after delivery froday

No what they meant is previously instead a fully enclosed case the port area at the bottom wasn’t covered with openings. It was all just open (a big cutout instead of port cutouts
It was easy but I wouldn’t have done it if my ship date was this month, probably would have delayed shipping.

Switched from graphite to Sierra blue after looking at a few images. Don’t want to be flashy but it feels like it’s time to get another color than the space gray/jet black/graphite. We’ll see how it goes
D6C48E27-205C-4662-8525-ED73B080D8CA.jpeg

i want to go blue as well. Always had the black version. But don’t want to get the same color again :lol:

Are the leather ones worth $50 though? Saw some reviews saying the silicone peel off eventually

I was looking at getting something Clear but they always yellow eventually. I’ve had 1 case on my old iPod that barely yellowed after 5 years but no idea who made that

Depends on what you mean by worth? I can keep them on my phone for a year and the quality and protection are fine for me.

I normally would say silicon, because I get a Apple silicon and leather, but the quality is up and down. Last year my silicon case chipped. I assume from taking it in and out of my pocket. Granted they have a warranty, but during Covid times it wasn't convenient with Apple stores.

I'm one of those people who used to get ten cases, but that gets old.

peel case
problem solved. looks and feels like it's raw but still has a case that actually works

I loved going back to a smaller phone last year so if I do decide to get a 13, it will be the 13 mini in blue. I did the 6s Plus in rose gold, the XR in red and the 12 mini in white so I don't want those colors. I'll wait til SimplyMac lists them on their website.

Also looking to own my first IPad as well. Might go after that first and grab a pair of the Apple over ear headphones in the process.

I wonder how much apple would give me for my iPad
But I don’t even know what kind I have :lol:.. I got it like 3 or 4 years ago

I wonder how much apple would give me for my iPad
But I don’t even know what kind I have :lol:.. I got it like 3 or 4 years ago

No need to wonder, my man. Takes less than a minute to find out.

the talk of wearing cases on the phones just makes me want to cry... Let your phones be free ladies and gents!!! Let us see those shiny backsides with the apple tramp stamp.
I only take the case off at home to look at the phone lol. **** is too risky without it.

Even with cases, I've cracked the screen on at least 3 phones from simple drops. :smh:

Is the AppleCare for the phones the same as the iPads? My iPad is rawdog because it has 2 accidental repairs per year if I remember correctly.

Back
Top Bottom