Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
I’ve never had to go to the doctor for years, my health is pretty good these days.

Should I cancel my health insurance? :lol:

**** happens. I’m saying, if you somehow lose your phone or it gets stolen, even for just a little while, wouldn’t it be smart to not have to realize that you also lost your wallet and ID / got it stolen too?

I’ve never had to go to the doctor for years, my health is pretty good these days.

Should I cancel my health insurance? :lol:

**** happens. I’m saying, if you somehow lose your phone or it gets stolen, even for just a little while, wouldn’t it be smart to not have to realize that you also lost your wallet and ID / got it stolen too?

The magsafe wallet carries my ID, 1 credit card and 1 debit card (credit and debit are the same bank). I lose the wallet it's 1 phone call and a trip to get my new ID for $60. I get how this could be a huge deal for some but for me it's nothing to be honest. If i had a way to attach my keys to my phone I would :lol:

The magsafe wallet carries my ID, 1 credit card and 1 debit card (credit and debit are the same bank). I lose the wallet it's 1 phone call and a trip to get my new ID for $60. I get how this could be a huge deal for some but for me it's nothing to be honest. If i had a way to attach my keys to my phone I would :lol:
1 phone call wit the phone u just lost :rofl:

My phone delivered to Decluttr this morning via UPS.. it’s still not marked as received yet.

Not panicking yet cause they may have some stuff to go through before they get to mine but hopefully it’s received / inspected in the coming day or so.

My phone delivered to Decluttr this morning via UPS.. it’s still not marked as received yet.

Not panicking yet cause they may have some stuff to go through before they get to mine but hopefully it’s received / inspected in the coming day or so.

It takes a few days fam. My was delivered on a Friday and i reached to them on like a Wednesday or Thursday because i didn’t get an update. I immediately got an update the next day

Those that put airtags in their wallet or car or w.e

If someone else is with you does it alert them that an air tag is with them?

I put one on my keys since I always misplace them. Went out with this new chick and she kept getting alerts. Kinda creeped us both out bc she started searching her bag mid date :lol:

That’s hella weird and unusual because my lady’s airtag & mines haven’t done that and we obviously have different icloud accounts and devices. Maybe someone else was tracking her too? 🤔 might wanna run while you still can 😂

Got the air pods Pro original like two years ago… lately I’ve been hearing static coming from them while music is playing

Anyone know if I bring ‘em apple what’d they say???

I have a problem with the hold of the Air Pods pro. No matter what size insert I use, they slip out or come loose over time, so the noise cancellation doesn't work properly.
Does anyone have any tips for other attachments or holders to keep the air pods firmly in my ear?

Back
Top Bottom