Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Idk man, am I the only one thats not too impressed with this titanium thing? Some dude did a 14 Pro purple vs blue titanium and im like…yeah the 14 Pro purple looks way better. I like the natural one but its more the color as opposed to “oh its titanium”.

FullSizeRender.jpeg

IMG_0114.jpeg

Always had a case on so I never appreciated the Sierra Blue. Might have to eat a Restocking Fee and jump up to Max for the first time. Same physical footprint but it feels small with the lighter body.

Did feel like coverage off of WiFi in my bad coverage neighborhood was markedly better

I’m not sure when they made the switch but when I was in silent mode on my 12 Pro, I still got push notifications from all my apps and it vibrated. In silent mode on the 15 Pro, there’s no push notifications so I def gotta get use to this.

Last edited:
haven’t been happier about an iphone this much since the X

this crushes the 14 pro max imo

the natural titanium is sick in person

the weight decrease alone is better a better “feature” than the dynamic island the 14 introduced

it also feels smaller and easier to hold in the hand due to the rounded edges without sacrificing the screen size

absolutely love it

haven’t been happier about an iphone this much since the X

this crushes the 14 pro max imo

the natural titanium is sick in person

the weight decrease alone is better a better “feature” than the dynamic island the 14 introduced

it also feels smaller and easier to hold in the hand due to the rounded edges without sacrificing the screen size

absolutely love it

IM LOVING THIS 120HZ SCREEN🔥🔥

Woven case sucks. I tried it out just to give another chance & it’s slippery in hand. Naked phone has more grip surprisingly.

i’ve had it with previous phones but honestly it’s the best feature on an iphone in the last 5 years it’s not even close

Early reactions compared to 14PM.

#1 - Reduced weight
#2 - Reduced weight
#3 - Reduced weight
#4 - Snappier Processing
#5 - Improved Shape
#6 - Action Button, currently set-up for instant YouTube
#7 - USB C charge, using a new anchor and 10ft braided. I never use the cables in the box…
#7 - Always available bokeh in camera
#8 - So far, and maybe too early to say, but improved cell reception. Currently on a quick weekend getaway so we’ll see how that plays out.

First time since I left the 6S plus and jumped to the 13PM & 14PM that I feel like maybe I’ll be good for an extended length of time. Only major disappointment is no gold. The Natural Ti is just cool for me, I still feel like all the 15 colors are far too muted. Lastly, the Apple brand clear case is still the one for me. Showcases the beauty of the design, great drop protection and butter smooth texture and great stick to the MagSafe charger mount in my car. Overall, very happy this year - impressed even.

Cheers everyone, enjoy your new celly. 🖖🏽

Last edited:
I really hate going to the store
Especially when they busy
I finally put in my order but luckily have the option for courier delivery for $9 bucks so i won’t have to leave the house 🙃

Be VERY careful with that because it’s a good chance it’s just an Uber Eats driver that’ll drop it off. I do it as a side hustle and few drivers even take the orders because it’s a hassle with no tip.

Be VERY careful with that because it’s a good chance it’s just an Uber Eats driver that’ll drop it off. I do it as a side hustle and few drivers even take the orders because it’s a hassle with no tip.
Even if that is the case you can get it almost immediately delivered. Have done that more times than I should have lol. MagSafe charging pad… need that ASAP, take my 9 doll hairs!

Anyone able to still find the pro maxes locally? Looks all dried up over here and I need a new phone asap to be waiting until late October-November :smh:

I been checking since last night. I seen one pop up but of course my kid didn’t get me the code sent to her phone in time to grab it. Now it’s empty. Provably will pick up next week tho.

I’m not sure when they made the switch but when I was in silent mode on my 12 Pro, I still got push notifications from all my apps and it vibrated. In silent mode on the 15 Pro, there’s no push notifications so I def gotta get use to this.

Has to be an option in settings to adjust that.

Set the battery charge limit to 80% in hopes that my battery capacity won’t be 89% a year from now

Is this really the key to good battery life? not charging to 100% ever.

The Naturat Ti is just cool for me, I still feel like all the 15 colors are far too muted.

Cheers everyone, enjoy your new celly. 🖖🏽

The colours definitely don't do it for me this year. Only one that stands out in the pink on the base 15/15P models.

Back
Top Bottom