Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Hah!!! I got the Galaxy Watch to work with this:
IMG_2257.png

I’ve seen pics online of people using the action button to do functions in their Teslas…..can’t wait to play around with that once the phone comes in on Monday

Normally i order though tmobile and it’s pretty fast and painless. They also do like 1/2 day delivery. Did the apple pre order and my phone ships early using regular mail 🤦‍♂️

giving this ATT rep hell regarding my order. idk how people that ordered on a later date are receiving shipping or have received their phones already

giving this ATT rep hell regarding my order. idk how people that ordered on a later date are receiving shipping or have received their phones already
Went ahead and cancelled my order. It doesn't make sense that people who pre-ordered on release day, were getting their orders bypassed by people who order on a later date and received a later delivery window.

This is stupid.

Went ahead and cancelled my order. It doesn't make sense that people who pre-ordered on release day, were getting their orders bypassed by people who order on a later date and received a later delivery window.

This is stupid.
Foreel man, I ordered mines on the 25th AND I transferred my number from T-Mobile.

I think I avoided pre-orders so I wouldn't have to deal with this basura. Should've just waited.

Wow...so I have to wait 24hrs to place a new order to reflect that my 12 Pro was already paid off.

What's even more dumb is that they keep pushing to visit a store to try and upgrade in person. Nah, man. I'm not paying gas and my time only to wait for another delivery window.

Last edited:
Been a full week since I picked up my 512GB PM on release day. No issues and I’m loving it so far.

Big upgrade over my previous 11 PM. The thinner bezel hype is definitely real in person. The bezels and much lighter weight was the first thing I noticed.

Gf got the 1GB Titanium PM and either of us have yet to experience any heating issues.

Attachments

• IMG_5316.jpeg
    IMG_5316.jpeg
    179.1 KB · Views: 288
Damn y’all really upset waiting for essentially the same phone

I’m glad I got out of that phase a few years ago
i think its more about paying for something and having to wait so long.
im glad i didnt preorder, i literally ordered mines at 1am last friday and had it in my hand by 11am next day

one week in i like this phone alot

MY PHONE DECIDES TO VIBRATE WHEN IT WANTS.

MY PHONE IS ALWAYS ON VIBRATE, HAS BEEN SINCE IPHONE 4…. FOR SOME REASON WITH THIS STUPID IOS17, THIS “HAPTICS” CRAP IS GARBAGE.

MY PHONE IS ON “SILENT MODE” LIKE ALWAYS…. AS IM TYPING THIS HERE ON NT, I GOT A TEXT BUT PHONE DID NOT VIBRATE. OR WHEN IM ON THE NET SURFING, THIS S**# WILL NOT VIBRATE…
WONT EVEN VIBRATE WHEN LOCKED, ALL APPS CLOSED, AND PHONE IN MY HAND.

ALL MY SETTINGS ARE WHAT THEY SHOULD BE.
IMG_8048.png

IMG_8050.png

IT SEEMS LIKE MY PHONE NOR WATCH VIBRATE WHEN IM HOME… BUT WHEN IM OUT & ABOUT, IT SEEMS LIKE THEY VIBRATE LIKE NORMAL.

ANYBODY ELSE EXPERIENCING THIS??

15 Pro came in early, gonna set this up as new and not transfer anything. The phone being lighter is nice, but the real improvement like a lot of you said is the slightly rounded sides. Feels way more comfortable, idk if I can cover this up with a case

Okay so it took hours to
update to IOS 17 and not sure why my 13 pro max took 3 times for it to actually update. The 15 pro max of course then needed an update. Naturally I wake up to it saying transfer complete but is missing way to many texts, videos and photos. No albums except one. Logging into apps has been hit or miss.

I also have a 14 pro max and that and the 13 feel heavier. The new phone feels light.

During all this transferring the phone got dumb hot and stopped charging to save the battery.

After using it this morning tje phone is very very fast.

Overall about what I expected

Back
Top Bottom