Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
For those who use cases, which one(s) y’all use?
I’ve been a fan of the OtterBox cases. Not the bulky box case but more like sturdier silicon case styles. Solid build and grippy.
I do change cases for fun, try out whatever.
I switch between a dBrand grip case and a Nomad sport case when I want to match with my Apple Watch band.

I’ve been a fan of the OtterBox cases. Not the bulky box case but more like sturdier silicon case styles. Solid build and grippy.
Just got a ESR case with the stand built into the camera frame. Also, the Spigen case with the fake components displayed in the back. I have another case with the MagSafe part capable of becoming a stand, but that **** is too slippery. I’m deciding on whether or not I should get Amarid or Leather case next.

I tend to switch my cases when I get bored with them.

Going to check out the fine woven case today.
So the fine woven case is alright. But I miss the leather case and will continue to look for a good leather option for my Pro Max. Curious to see how durable this case will actually be.

Oh that's trash.. apple doesnt even know what a NT is to care about a workaround lol.

Man something was updated with the youtube app i dont pay for a sub and was unable to use picture in picture i think thats what its called but now all of a sudden i can continue watching the video while in other apps.

Youtube was the only app i thought u had to pay for that feature

Or am i trippin and just overlooked the feature all this time lol

Man something was updated with the youtube app i dont pay for a sub and was unable to use picture in picture i think thats what its called but now all of a sudden i can continue watching the video while in other apps.

Whenever I travel to the states and get a USA sim card I notice that feature automatically works for me whenever I'm on regular YouTube. As soon as I get back here it stops. :smh:

That YouTube app feature been around for a while. Can’t recall when it started but yeah.
I do have to move the window around when using other apps, kinda gets in the way.
It’s dope tho

Still no movement from the oct 16-30 ship date on my att order that I placed on sept 19. I looked to see if I could get one from apple faster but Id have to cancel my att order to check. Not sure what current wait times are so don’t wanna lose my spot
I’m not really in a rush other than that my current case is falling apart

Whenever I travel to the states and get a USA sim card I notice that feature automatically works for me whenever I'm on regular YouTube. As soon as I get back here it stops. :smh:

weird u say that because im out the states and now all of a sudden i cant even get it to work again

That YouTube app feature been around for a while. Can’t recall when it started but yeah.
I do have to move the window around when using other apps, kinda gets in the way.
It’s dope tho

it aint working now wth

I’ve been doing that for a long time but there are a handful of vids it doesn’t work for, mainly music it seems

but i think youtube made changes to where you can still play video audio from the lock screen a while back

Still no movement from the oct 16-30 ship date on my att order that I placed on sept 19. I looked to see if I could get one from apple faster but Id have to cancel my att order to check. Not sure what current wait times are so don’t wanna lose my spot
I’m not really in a rush other than that my current case is falling apart
I recommend calling ATT support to see if they can check the current inventory delivery times. They had different deliver times from what the website showed. This was how I was able to cancel my initial online pre-order and submit a new order.

This Pro Max is legit lol.
DE3E7F24-71B4-4BD0-982C-D17A4DC32E24.jpeg

I have the crap apple case in clear that will turn yellow and crack in a few months for now… likely will go with suede next

Back
Top Bottom