Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 25.9%
  • Case

Votes: 283 61.7%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
If the iPhone 8/Anniversary edition is marginally piff and looks different, I'm trading my phone in in a year so I'll charge away :lol:

Next years upgrade is going to have to be huge to get folks excited. Market saturation is so high and with yearly upgrade cycles easier than ever, people will still defer.

Don't care what anyone says

iPhone 7 battery is just horrible

I'm barely even using my phone :lol:

My god man

My god man

Auto Brightness - Off
Background App Refresh (this is a big one) - Off
Location Services (for most apps) - Off

First thing I did when I turned on my phone. Turned all that battery wasting ish off.

^ If you turned all of those off, it sounds like you could just turn on "Low Power Mode" in Settings.  It takes care of all those settings with just that one.  

I haven't had any battery issues with my 7 but I usually turn that setting on early on days I know it'll be a long time without access to a charger. 

^ If you turned all of those off, it sounds like you could just turn on "Low Power Mode" in Settings.  It takes care of all those settings with just that one.  

I haven't had any battery issues with my 7 but I usually turn that setting on early on days I know it'll be a long time without access to a charger. 

I have those off all day every day. Not just when I need to save battery. I don't use any of those settings, no need to have them on and kill batteries.

Low Power Mode also downgrades your phone's overall power and performance in efforts to save battery. It works, but I hate the screen skips and slower load times.

With what I'm suggesting, you basically turn off all the extra battery wasters that I personally don't use that much (idk how much you guys do) and keep performance at 100% strength.

If dudes phone is dying really fast when he's not even using it that much, it tells me that he most likely has all these settings running in the background killin your battery. He may even be running his brightness extra bright (which auto brightness will do for you if you are in a bright environment)

My god man
Ain't no way around it unless you set up as new. Carrying old back ups will eventually **** up your phone. Makes no sense but true. You can turn off all the settings and recommendations that they tell you but it won't do nothing. Those battery life numbers Apple gives you are terribly inflated.

Last edited:

My god man
Ain't no way around it unless you set up as new. Carrying old back ups will eventually **** up your phone. Makes no sense but true. You can turn off all the settings and recommendations that they tell you but it won't do nothing. Those battery life numbers Apple gives you are terribly inflated.

Yeah maybe this is what's wrong.

I always set up as new.. I only backed up my contacts, notes, and calendar. And that's to the cloud. Not even a full backup from the computer.

My god man

Auto Brightness - Off
Background App Refresh (this is a big one) - Off
Location Services (for most apps) - Off

First thing I did when I turned on my phone. Turned all that battery wasting ish off.

And I already did that and been doing it :lol:

Never have Bluetooth in

My screen brightness is less than half

I don't get it and since my last complaint on the old phone, I've used this one much less just to test it out

My god man

Mine is back up from iCloud and not a file from the computer? Don't think that's the same from what I know unless I'm wrong? Feel free to correct me

My god man

Mine is back up from iCloud and not a file from the computer? Don't think that's the same from what I know unless I'm wrong? Feel free to correct me

If it's an entire back up (apps, contacts, pictures, etc.) then I'd say it's the same.

Just from my experience. I kept carrying back ups every time I got a new phone and my battery was **** even with turning everything off. So I finally gave in and set up as new and I couldn't believe how long it was lasting :lol:. But eventually it'll get corrupt again.

I need my pictures guys

Already got screwed last year when my 6S randomly dropped dead and I lost all my important pictures

I need my pictures guys

Already got screwed last year when my 6S randomly dropped dead and I lost all my important pictures

Get an external, pleighboi.

Drag them over monthly and delete them from your phone.

Or sign up for Amazon Cloud or something like that so you can store them all on there and not worry about backing up your phone.

I was considering getting one of those Sandisk USB lingthing Flash Drive for backing up and transferring pics to my computer. I see myself taking more pics with the 7+ these days, just so much more convenient that carrying a DSLR or even a P&S.

Back
Top Bottom