Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 25.9%
  • Case

Votes: 283 61.7%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
The Waze love got me wanting to give it another shot.

Maps has been Gucci for me, especially in iOS 10

I haven't messed with it too much I just didn't see where to input the address so I was in a hurry and didn't use it

It does look good trust me that's why I still have it. Told my girl to get it since she uses navi on her phone like crazy and apple always takes her the wrong way :smh:

Press the magnifying glass on the bottom right. Enter the address in the search bar.

Got it now :lol:

Thought it was for something else so didn't have time to learn while I was driving

For real thought the maps on the iPhone sucks. Twice in the last week on my brother and friends iPhone 7 it took them in the wrong direction and area...

Had to use my phone and use google maps to get there

I guess I haven't had issues because most of my time using the app is on main roads/highways. I've NEVER had an issue :\

I guess I haven't had issues because most of my time using the app is on main roads/highways. I've NEVER had an issue :\

I live by the airport...Yesterday i was driving to get to the interstate, dang thing tried to lead me to the airport plane runway :lol:

I live by the airport...Yesterday i was driving to get to the interstate, dang thing tried to lead me to the airport plane runway :lol:

I came in here tovaskabout the gps as well but mine wont work at all, itll hit me with "no service" where it says " verizon" on the upper left corner and just wont work.

Edit: was referring to google maps btw

Last edited:
Waze is too cartoonish for me, i wish google would just add that social feature to its own maps 

I Fs with Google Maps, a few things i love about it over apple maps:
  • Basically google search for locations and directs
  • The yelp integration is way better
  •  The directions feels more accurate 
  • The street view is probably the best feature ever on any maps 
  • its easy to one hand the app, double tap and hold slide up n down to zoom in n out
The only thing I like about apple maps is parked car feature, if Google maps had that i would delete apple maps for sure

That UI is seriously cartoonish. Hard to get over, but i'm going to try it out. If functionality is there, we good.

Dont do it to yourself waze is a joke. Jus use google maps its infinitely more practical and intuitive. You wont be looking at your phone halfff as much as waze changing destinations and what not. I get it, alot of it is im just more familar with google but it legit never fails. Waze and a cpl wrong key clicks by my kid or in my lap its just a pain to get re orientated

Last edited:
I haven't messed with Google Maps in a while, but it sounds like it's still the king. I guess I just don't use GPS enough for it to really matter with the differences.

Anybody use 3rd party calendar apps? Fantastical is still the GOAT

Google Maps is dope especially when you're walking too :lol: so many times on Apple Maps I have to walk half a block down just to realize I was suppose to go the opposite direction

Also was just in Amsterdam and Google came through in the clutch for public transportation :smokin Apple maps told me they weren't able to display blah blah

Google Maps is dope especially when you're walking too
laugh.gif
so many times on Apple Maps I have to walk half a block down just to realize I was suppose to go the opposite direction

Also was just in Amsterdam and Google came through in the clutch for public transportation
smokin.gif
Apple maps told me they weren't able to display blah blah
eek.gif
 I thought I was the only person this happened to 
roll.gif

Last edited:
Waze is GOAT. Saved my *** so many times from traffic and speeding tickets. I save a good amount of time since Google Maps doesnt have up to the minute traffic updates from drivers like Waze does.

They are 2 different apps, yes, but we do know that Google bought/owns Waze for like 3 years now, right?

I have used google maps and had an alert or something listed on the map while I am using it, but it says that is was posted from Waze or something like that.

I figured down the road (no clue how long), they will eventually merge the 2 apps into one. Or they could just leave them separate as well I suppose for those that don't want to have it merged or learn to use another new app.

I use Waze for when I already know where I'm going.

I use Google Maps for when I don't know

I don't even open Apple anymore. I haven't seen how it looks since the first few months after it was released.

Back
Top Bottom