Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 25.9%
  • Case

Votes: 283 61.7%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
After trying Waze, I'm going back to Google Maps full time. I know it's petty, but the color scheme on Waze annoys me

Officially wiped my iPhone 6.. gonna send it back to Verizon today or tomorrow.

I think it's so stupid you have to mail it yourself. :rolleyes

I find myself using all 3. 

Waze is what I mostly use even though I do hate their UI.  Google Maps I use sometimes.  

I gave Apple Maps a second chance recently and I'm likin it.  They've improved a lot since the problems they had when they first released it.  

I've used Google Maps. Never used Apple Maps. Don't think I'll ever use it either.

Sidenote: I don't like the UI of iOS 10. Not happy with it.

So what about iOS 10 do you not like mainly? Message effects are kind of
eyes.gif
Specifically Messages and the Music app. I get effects and all that is cool, but idk if it was necessary to add all those features. Features like the .gif search, but failed when folks started find pron gifs 
laugh.gif

I finally saw the new 7 Plus at Target and forgot that the home button isn't a button anymore.

I heard rumors on this...so it actually works?

7 or 7Plus?

Going scuba diving with it soon

I have the 7. I mean it woks alright: you're better off getting a GoPro if you plan on doing underwater stuff. It's nice to know that you can get this thing wet and it still works like a champ afterwards though.

Need Apple to hurry up and release the update w/ Portrait mode to the public 

Foreal.

Anyone on 10.1 Beta that can review? Are there any bugs in the beta?

I've been tempted to install it to test out portrait, since it looks like they're taking their sweet a** time with it. :rolleyes

Foreal.

I've been tempted to install it to test out portrait, since it looks like they're taking their sweet a** time with it. :rolleyes

i have it, so far so good. Portrait mode is very dope especially for a beta. I will say it's pretty bad in low light settings though. Here's a pic of my daughter from yesterday

View media item 2201357

Rumors about what? :lol:

They confirmed it's IP67 water "resistant".. which means it's fine if you dunk it or drop it in a pool til you can get it out.. but it won't survive scuba diving or swimming.

Officially wiped my iPhone 6.. gonna send it back to Verizon today or tomorrow.

I think it's so stupid you have to mail it yourself. :rolleyes

I just took mine back to the At&T store. Had a hairline crack in the screen and they checked it off as all good.

Foreal.

Other than it being useless in lower light settings, it's pretty dope. No bugs at all on my end. Couple of examples below

View media item 2201412View media item 2201413View media item 2201414View media item 2201425

Rumors about what? :lol:

They confirmed it's IP67 water "resistant".. which means it's fine if you dunk it or drop it in a pool til you can get it out.. but it won't survive scuba diving or swimming.

That your speakers will not work after being in the water after a certain amount of time. And that the menu functionality will not work.

Difference between water resistance and water proof.

I dropped my iPhone 5 in the toilet and it stilled worked. I'm talking about functioning and using the menu underwater to take pictures....

Back
Top Bottom