Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 25.9%
  • Case

Votes: 283 61.7%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
I've been carrying the same backup since the OG iPhone. Jail broke every version, and my 6 that was running 9.3.3 jail broken was fine on battery life and i had plenty of tweaks/themes. My phone ain't been on the charger since 9:30 a.m and I'm just now getting to 20%, and that's with taking pics, streaming music, surfing the net/social media....battery on this 7+ ain't bad at all...currently running 10.1 beta 3

Also, my generic peel case came in...looks incredibly nice but feels dangerously thin. Also no front screen lip whatsoever....not sure if I'm going to keep it on long.

Last edited:
I think I've stated before that my battery dies fast when my phone gets cold.(iPhone 6) But ever since last week my battery has been charging poorly. It's dying really fast. For example, it was charged at 100% and with 30 mins or so of light usage it goes to 30-40%. I have insurance with my phone provider. What if anything can they do? Or should I go to apple. If so what can be done about this? Don't want to have to buy the 7.

Last edited:
How cold are we talking here? If it's really cold out then that can affect your battery life no doubt.

How cold are we talking here? If it's really cold out then that can affect your battery life no doubt.

I'd say 40-50 degrees. When I go out biking, running, etc. It also turns off sometimes on me. If I warm it up, put it in my pocket, it will turn back on. But the battery still drains. I can't live like this.

At this point is my only option to upgrade? Even if I go to apple with this issue

Last edited:

I'd say 40-50 degrees. When I go out biking, running, etc. It also turns off sometimes on me. If I warm it up, put it in my pocket, it will turn back on. But the battery still drains. I can't live like this.

At this point is my only option to upgrade? Even if I go to apple with this issue
Go to Apple and see what they say. Maybe they replace the battery?

Your issue would piss off any rational person.

Anybody' having issues with the maps? Since the new update, the navigation on the GPS is out of whack.

So I just got my iphone yesterday, transferred everything over from my lg using the android to ios app but my whatsapp chats aren't restored. They're backed up on my lg but I don't have the option to restore them on my iphone. Anyone else run into this issue?

Idk how to use Waze but it's not bad

Google maps is legit tho

The actual maps on the phone blows and incorrect especially as of late :x

What is the point of Waze exactly? Isn't it like helpful to pointing out cops or something :lol:

Yea but it's not up to date

I went out to my girl and there's always a cop who hides under the expressway bridge. Well waze alerted he was there but when I drove by he wasn't

I went out to my girl and there's always a cop who hides under the expressway bridge. Well waze alerted he was there but when I drove by he wasn't

It's not that it isn't up to date. It's a social app other users report cops. If it was reported that means a cop was there. Alerts stay for a few hours.

Waze has real time traffic, cop alerts, pot holes, red light cameras, speeding camers, bad weather, etc. Very useful in the DMV .

Waze is very simple to use lol just put in the address and go. Like I said same maps as Google.

Last edited:
It's not that it isn't up to date. It's a social app other users report cops. If it was reported that means a cop was there. Alerts stay for a few hours.

Waze has real time traffic, cop alerts, pot holes, red light cameras, speeding camers, bad weather, etc. Very useful in the DMV .

Waze is very simple to use lol just put in the address and go. Like I said same maps as Google.
THIS, WAZE GOAT!

I haven't messed with it too much I just didn't see where to input the address so I was in a hurry and didn't use it

It does look good trust me that's why I still have it. Told my girl to get it since she uses navi on her phone like crazy and apple always takes her the wrong way :smh:

Back
Top Bottom