Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 25.9%
  • Case

Votes: 283 61.7%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
Carrier store the regular 7. I spoke to all of the stores in the downtown area... No luck. Called on a bit more on the outskirts of town (about 40 miles) and they're in stock. Got my fingers crossed. :lol:

Last edited:
I got an email update from Sprint,

Important order alert:
Your shipping date has changed

There's been a slight delay in shipping your backordered phone. Sprint has not received inventory as expected from the manufacturer to fulfill your order. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience.

Your revised ship date is 10/19-10/24 for:

Order number: 5P*****
Account number: XXXXX7459
Phone model: IPHONE 7 PLUS BLACK 128GB

Baes 128 7 plus shipped from vzw today. Any idea who to expect it? Does ups leave the package or require a signature? I'm going to be out of the country most likely when it makes it way to my door.

I got an email update from Sprint,

Important order alert:
Your shipping date has changed

There's been a slight delay in shipping your backordered phone. Sprint has not received inventory as expected from the manufacturer to fulfill your order. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience.

Your revised ship date is 10/19-10/24 for:

Order number: 5P*****
Account number: XXXXX7459
Phone model: IPHONE 7 PLUS BLACK 128GB

I repped you even tho you're with Sprint..

Although I'm sorry you won't be getting that free car charger of your choice now. :rofl:

My girls Mom was Team iPhone when living with me.. she moved in with her boyfriend and his kids who are all your typical uneducated Android "iPhone sucks" haters..

This is example A of her trynna hate on my for having my 7 Plus. First time she's even mentioned it since I got it and she tried coming at me with this. :rofl:

View media item 2202124
View media item 2202125

Not when you forget to plug in the phone the night before and you get to your office on 25% battery :smh: thankfully it charges pretty quick.

Haven't had any battery life issues but I do the recommends, no background app refresh, close out apps continuously and half brightness. It's much better than my 5s. Snapchat is the devil battery drain app tho so make sure you close that one.

I'm kinda paranoid with y'all talkin about backups carrying over issues. I started from a backup not from new. I don't care too much for my pics but how do I start from new and get my contacts only?

My girls Mom was Team iPhone when living with me.. she moved in with her boyfriend and his kids who are all your typical uneducated Android "iPhone sucks" haters..

This is example A of her trynna hate on my for having my 7 Plus. First time she's even mentioned it since I got it and she tried coming at me with this. :rofl:

Not when you forget to plug in the phone the night before and you get to your office on 25% battery :smh: thankfully it charges pretty quick.

Haven't had any battery life issues but I do the recommends, no background app refresh, close out apps continuously and half brightness. It's much better than my 5s. Snapchat is the devil battery drain app tho so make sure you close that one.

I'm kinda paranoid with y'all talkin about backups carrying over issues. I started from a backup not from new. I don't care too much for my pics but how do I start from new and get my contacts only?

Funny you say it charges quick, I had the same consensus but a lot of reviews complain it charges slow.. I guess it's cause it doesn't explode due to "fast charging capabilities" :rofl:

Haven't had any issues with my battery whatsover. I went to sleep last night after heavy usage all day and my phone was at 30%. :pimp: Also don't use snapchat. :lol:

Sync your contacts to iCloud. Factory reset your phone and then sign into iCloud and merge your contacts again. You're good to go. But that's only if you truly don't need anything from your old backup, I suggest you check real good and think about making that move. If you haven't faced any issues so far then maybe you're all good.

Appreciate the replies. Phone should be here Monday,

I can sell my current phone to Apple for a $200 Apple Store credit. Any recommendations on iPhone accessories? Thinking about one of those Apple docks but I don't think I'd ever use it

My girl's 7 Plus buttons are unresponsive at times, pretty much making her phone useless. Would this be a software or hardware issue? I told her to wait until 10.1 drops to see if it changes anything

My girl's 7 Plus buttons are unresponsive at times, pretty much making her phone useless. Would this be a software or hardware issue? I told her to wait until 10.1 drops to see if it changes anything

I have the same issue and it's frustrating as hell. Between that and the random respringing it's mind boggling at times as to why.

I have the same issue and it's frustrating as hell. Between that and the random respringing it's mind boggling at times as to why.

I just experienced this for the first time about 15 minutes ago. You can still use the volume down + sleep button reset and get it back in like 10 seconds, but I understand it's annoying.

It's definitely a software thing.. considering the buttons work once rebooted.

You can try these:
http://www.macworld.co.uk/how-to/mac-software/get-continuity-handoff-airdrop-on-old-mac-3582632/
http://www.macrumors.com/2014/10/23/continuity-activation-tool/
https://github.com/dokterdok/Continuity-Activation-Tool

Basically you are enabling Continuity on your older Mac device to wirelessly transfer files and answer calls from your phone. Some of them you can do with the internal pieces already in the Mac, but sometimes they will recommend you buying a USB wireless adapter (they list the models that work and are ~$10) and then point your computer to using that device for wireless instead of the older internal wireless adapter that isn't compatible. 

Awesome thank you! I'll look into the Bluetooth dongle and get it figured out. Not sure if I want to lower the security on my mac but I guess I'll have to do it in order to use the feature.

So that's why my Bluetooth or AirDrop has not been working. Thanks for the post.

I'm just going to wait for the new MBPs to come out. I've had my other one since 2011 and it's time :lol:

I can sell my current phone to Apple for a $200 Apple Store credit. Any recommendations on iPhone accessories? Thinking about one of those Apple docks but I don't think I'd ever use it

Who do you have, because you can get $650 with AT&T if you're using Next
I think Verizon is doing the same

Who do you have, because you can get $650 with AT&T if you're using Next
I think Verizon is doing the same

I thought the $650 deal expired no?

I have 3 docks throughout the house, I love them. Also have a smart conntector dock from Logitech for my iPad Pro, I seriously can't charge without socks anymore. They're so convenient.

This is example A of her trynna hate on my for having my 7 Plus. First time she's even mentioned it since I got it and she tried coming at me with this.
roll.gif

My only issue with the transition from the 3.5mm jack is that I left my adapter in my car so when I wanted to play music with the old earbuds I couldnt. I prefer the older earbuds, the new design dont fit in my ear properly. So now I have to buy more adapters or get wireless earbuds/headset 

I played the patient waiting game after finding out I would be able to get a jet black plus after nov. but I was at an Apple Store Monday for a screen replacement overheard employees talking about they had jet black pluses in stock. I literally got up from waiting at the table and ran right to the line. Got my phone and got the screeen replaced for the other one all in 20 minutes. :smokin

I updated to 10.1 Beta and played around with Portrait.

I may go back to 10.0.3 or whatever it is until 10.1 is ready.. Portrait mode is cool but it still blurs some of the soft edges on whatever you're shooting the picture of.

Plus I'm paranoid that 10.1 is somehow ruining my perfect battery life even though I'm sure it's the same. :lol:

From my understanding you can still do it with AT&T. I'm not sure about the others.

It depends on when you purchased your iPhone, not when your received it.

Think it expired on 9/25 for At&T, was supposed to be 9/30, but they pushed it up at the last minute from what the rep told me when I did mine.

When I pull down my notification shade I get ui glitches (white lines, screen flickering) I also get like three typing notifications every time I open up a text from the shade and the other person isn't even typing. It's unacceptable and i never had these issues on 9.3.3

Back
Top Bottom