Votes: 119 25.9%
  • Case

Votes: 283 61.7%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
7 plus from VZW finally shipped and will be here tomorrow 
devil.gif
. Is anyone using the Peel cases and if so what are your thoughts? Was thinking of using tempered glass with it, but does it actually protect your phone if it gets dropped?

Heard nothing but good about tozo I'm not sure if I posted it

Told y'all don't overpay for that peel

Some might say I have something against them but I'm just trying to save my NTers some cash instead of severely overpaying on a thin plastic cass
should have read this first. Guess I wont be using a Peel case 
laugh.gif

Some might say I have something against them but I'm just trying to save my NTers some cash instead of severely overpaying on a thin plastic cass
should have read this first. Guess I wont be using a Peel case :lol:

They are all thin but it's pointless to pay $15+ more for the same case

I order the elago I had also posted from Amazon, comes Friday.

You did, I remember propping you for it.

I don't care too much for my pics but how do I start from new and get my contacts only?[/quote] iCloud [emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

I don't care too much for my pics but how do I start from new and get my contacts only?
iCloud [emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][/quote]

I posted it on the last page..

Sync the Contacts to your iCloud account.

Start as new.

Resync to iCloud, get contacts.

Tmobile charged my credit card yesterday for my iPhone. Does that mean it was shipped or not? Got it back ordered estimated ship date is the month of November

Tmobile charged my credit card yesterday for my iPhone. Does that mean it was shipped or not? Got it back ordered estimated ship date is the month of November

Usually it does mean it's shipped, since they don't charge you til it's shipped.

Call customer service to check tho.

Called em, even though I got charged still gotta wait for the backorder in November

Called em, even though I got charged still gotta wait for the backorder in November

Did you just order?

If you did, they should refund the money in a few days.. and they'll charge you again once it ships.

If you ordered a while ago, and they charged you again, they shouldn't be.. at least I don't believe they should be.

I went through the same thing with ATT when I preordered.

Did you just order?

If you did, they should refund the money in a few days.. and they'll charge you again once it ships.

If you ordered a while ago, and they charged you again, they shouldn't be.. at least I don't believe they should be.

This, they only charge when phone is shipped. I'm pretty sure all carriers do this.

Did you just order?

nah I ordered a few weeks back. They swiped my card but didn't charge me til yesterday. My card was actually maxed out so I put the bread back in once I seen it charge it even more. I'll use the card tomorrow and leave it empty for a few days in case they do what you said and refund

Back
Top Bottom