Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 25.9%
  • Case

Votes: 283 61.7%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
I recommend the Apple silicone case. They're a little pricey but fit the phone like a glove and have the microfiber so dust that gets in the case won't scratch your phone.

I'm thinking about getting the leather Apple case this time around. Does anyone have the storm grey color from a past model that can share how the leather wears? :nerd:

Have 2 weeks my G!

2 weeks to exchange, then you gotta wait the month or two for the new one to come in b.

Yo good looks fam.. went in and made the exchange today for the 128gb Jet black. Was told I won't be getting it until December. Oh well, ain't no way in hell do I wanna deal with the "Storage Almost Full" bs again, figure it will be worth the wait in the long run.

Last edited:
**** on the phone was clueless. Just checked my tmobile account and my phone says shipped :pimp:

Yup, left bad feedback for that nonsense. Shows a ups tracking number but is not in transit yet I think. Only thing I don't like about new phones is it takes a little getting used to and transferring data. With that said, excited not to have my battery die on me so quickly :pimp:

When I pull down my notification shade I get ui glitches (white lines, screen flickering) I also get like three typing notifications every time I open up a text from the shade and the other person isn't even typing. It's unacceptable and i never had these issues on 9.3.3

Do you have a Plus?

Was charged by apple early this morning around 2AM hopefully that means my Jet Black shipped. I have some testing I need to do and don't want to update my SE to iOS10.

Was charged by apple early this morning around 2AM hopefully that means my Jet Black shipped. I have some testing I need to do and don't want to update my SE to iOS10.

After all the hype has settled over jet black, are you regretting ordering it?

After seeing it in store, I'm even more happy I went with Matte Black.

To each their own tho.

To each their own tho.
No cuz I buy what I like. I went to the apple store day one and held both in my hand and still liked JB more.

I have a rose gold SE btw. Nobody likes the SE and nobody likes rose gold lol.

7+ MB just arrived 
nthat.gif

To each their own tho.

No cuz I buy what I like. I went to the apple store day one and held both in my hand and still liked JB more.
I have a rose gold SE btw. Nobody likes the SE and nobody likes rose gold lol.

Nice, yeah if you like it more in person and don't care about the prints / scratches all over it.. go for it.

I'm too OCD for all that. :lol:

My iPhone 7+ Matte black is suppose to arrive to the store today.

Wonder how long it'll take for the store to call me and notify me.

Off the topic question,

What do iPhone 6+ 64 gb go for? Im trying to sell my wifes but dont know what to price it at.

everytime i get a new phone, I want to go caseless but mehhh I might just rock temp glass for a while before I grab a case..

Ive been 16GB my whole life. Got the 128 now. What apps do you guys recommend? Trying to fill up the space with music, pics, vids, and apps.

Ive been 16GB my whole life. Got the 128 now. What apps do you guys recommend? Trying to fill up the space with music, pics, vids, and apps.

What type of things do you do? What are you into? I love me some apps :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom