Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 25.9%
  • Case

Votes: 283 61.7%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
I had a person at work today ask me if I "got the iPhone 7 headphones" yet.

When I asked she meant, she said "the wireless ones that the iPhone 7 needs". :smh:

I had to run through the whole "headphones come in the box, as well as an adapter.. I'm not getting the AirPods." thing again. She was shocked the adapter and headphones came in the box. :stoneface:

And then goes "Maybe I should get one then.."

I've had a ton of people assume that Airpods are "iPhone 7 specific" :lol: :smh:

How do people confuse that stuff so easily? Do we just pay more attention to that stuff?

Have you had it swapped out? 

I did last year when it was still under warranty. The flickering display thing has happened to a lot of 6 plus, i'm not so sure about the 6s Plus or any other models specifically. If you're seeing those lines, I would try to get to an Apple Store sooner than later, because mine became completely unresponsive to anything and was without a phone. Wasn't a problem because of other devices that I had iMessage and FaceTime audio on, but still, something to keep an eye on if it's your primary device or an emergency would happen...

Got this case in today

Amazon product ASIN B01JORFPB8
Definitely recommend it, I've had the cheap eBay ones and one of the good brands for my 6S. This one is def better than both and this thing actually seems tough and pretty good quality

Yes it does have branding but it's not embedded into the case, it's screen and probably can be easily removed if it bothers you.

Got this case in today

Definitely recommend it, I've had the cheap eBay ones and one of the good brands for my 6S. This one is def better than both and this thing actually seems tough and pretty good quality

Yes it does have branding but it's not embedded into the case, it's screen and probably can be easily removed if it bothers you.

Do you also have the Tozo case? Looking for the thinnest case possible..

Got this case in today

Why get a case then?..

Go team raw.

If it's too slippery ( :nerd: ) then just get a skin to put on it for some extra grip. Spending for the thinnest case possible is pointless since it won't protect the phone any more than a skin would IMO.

Got this case in today

Isn't the tozo 0.35mm? Most are 0.35mm I just noticed the origin is 0.38mm

Maybe that's why it doesn't feel as cheap? Anyways they are all super thin, you can't even tell a case is on so if you want the tozo grab it, don't even think anyone makes on thinner and if they did I'm not sure you could even feel a difference honestly

Why get a case then?..

Go team raw.

If it's too slippery ( :nerd: ) then just get a skin to put on it for some extra grip. Spending for the thinnest case possible is pointless since it won't protect the phone any more than a skin would IMO.

I mean it's easier to get on and off if you prefer to switch cases ever. The only skins ive ever had were by D-Brand and it was actually really nice, I just sucked at putting it on.

I was thinking of getting a python case to go with my phone but it will probably get damaged with use

Got this case in today

Why get a case then?..

Go team raw.

The thin case will actually protect the body better than sticker lol

I still want the apple leather case for the 7 but not anywhere near retail so looks like I won't be getting one

I ordered the Tozo case for the plus..$6 shipped cant beat it. Only downfall is the shipping seems to be delayed for a week or two but hopefully it comes sooner. 

Tozo and Elago aren't available on Amazon Canada 
mean.gif

Here are some other super thin cases:

https://shumuri.com/products/slim-extra-iphone-7-plus?variant=28681811270

http://www.caudabe.com/products/the-veil-xt-iphone-7-plus

Been wanting the try the new Presidio Grip from Speck and the new Tumi cases. I wanted to go naked with my Jet Black but I have been too scared :rolleyes

Taking my 7 Plus in to see if I can get a new one ordered through MFR warranty.

My telephoto lens has an oil / condensation smudge on the INSIDE of the glass lens cover. :x
In sunlight, this causes an unwanted glare.. I've had this phone for less than 2 weeks- there's no way I could have caused this. Especially considering I brought my iPhone 6 into saunas and s*** and this never happened.

Hoping I can get in tomorrow morning, but if not I set an appt last night for next Thursday at the genius bar.

Having trouble with iMessage, maybe someone can help out.

My son has an iPhone 6s

my wife has an iPhone 7+

The problem is that my son is unable to face time my wife. Under his contacts, her phone is under iphone, both of them have their face time activated and both have the latest version. One thing I noticed ,the facetime icon appears to be shaded under his contacts and her name.

I finally got it to work by adding her iCloud account under her email. Funny thing, under his contacts for me, all he has is my phone number and hes still able to facetime me.

Anyone experience this problem?

Back
Top Bottom