• Case

Votes: 283 61.7%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
Apple music's UI is trash to me.

Spotify's UI is so much better IMO.

Haven't tried Tidal.
THIS. I've been a spotify user for 3 years now and since I got my new phone I decided to try out Apple Music since I still have a student email and its mehhhhh. Not as good as people make it seem but I guess for new music thats exclusive to Apple it comes in handy but Spotify UI >

Just downloaded 10.1 HAPPY for the portrait mode but more importantly happy it'll FINALLY FIX THE BLUETOOTH ISSUES in my car!!! Hopefully [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Just downloaded 10.1 HAPPY for the portrait mode but more importantly happy it'll FINALLY FIX THE BLUETOOTH ISSUES in my car!!! Hopefully [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Bluetooth is still messed up in my car. Sorry to crush your dreams. Lol hopefully it works for you

Bluetooth is still messed up in my car. Sorry to crush your dreams. Lol hopefully it works for you
WHAT? REALLY, STILL?
mean.gif
Not sure what your car issue is, but if I go to select a song on the car screen, it'll skip to a diff song or not respond at all. Pretty annoying 

Not sure what your car issue is, but if I go to select a song on the car screen, it'll skip to a diff song or not respond at all. Pretty annoying 
Well my issues was it keep disconnecting while the song was playing, almost as if it's a cd that's scratched.

10.1 has made my bluettoth even worse!

what is this i dont even

currently hotspotting my phone to connect my Pixel to it to bluettoh to my car so it doesnt just pause every 10 seconds.

if this were my only device id be furious. Those clowns in both the Apple store and Verizon store told me 10.1 would fix it

im probably outside of my 14 days at this point too to swap it out for one with working bluetooth smh

weird thing is it pairs to my Level U Pros perfectly never disconnects at all on those only the car (7plus) \/

Last edited:
10.1 has made my bluettoth even worse!

what is this i dont even

currently hotspotting my phone to connect my Pixel to it to bluettoh to my car so it doesnt just pause every 10 seconds.

if this were my only device id be furious. Those clowns in both the Apple store and Verizon store told me 10.1 would fix it

im probably outside of my 14 days at this point too to swap it out for one with working bluetooth smh

weird thing is it pairs to my Level U Pros perfectly never disconnects at all on those only the car (7plus) \/
They told me this too, however, I did swap out my old 7 plus and the new one had the same issues.

Back
Top Bottom