Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 25.9%
  • Case

Votes: 283 61.7%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
After the recent update, my 7+ bluetooth hasnt skipped or anything, working 100% now.

*knocks on wood*

Last edited:
WOW!!! Mines still MESSED UP!!!!!! Can't be real life!! WTF!!!!!! [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

Going to do the clean install of 10.1 and see if it fixes the bluetooth connectivity issues. The problem only happens with my car.

so is there some sort of setting or app (non jailbreak) that is an auto clicker? people are selling something like it on twitter and FB that supposed to help with the adidas confirmed drops

Praying my BT works on my 7 when it gets here Thursday. I went through those skipping problems with my beats after an iPhone update. Ended up having to update the headphones firmware.

I don't get the AirPods at all. IMO they're for people who don't know any better. Syncing isn't that difficult. Especially when you can get a pair of earbuds that are more comfortable and sound better.

I don't get the AirPods at all. IMO they're for people who don't know any better. Syncing isn't that difficult. Especially when you can get a pair of earbuds that are more comfortable and sound better.
this guy gets it

you can get evquivalent sounding wireless buds for litterally 40 bucks

EarPods fit me better than any set of in ear buds that I have ever tried. The Bose Soundsport wireless I have are really good, but I get ear fatigue if I wear them for longer than 45 mins. The ease of use and instant switching between AirPods is what I am excited about, along with a true wireless experience. I don't always want that cord hanging from behind my neck.

I dont have any wireless earbuds/headset etc but I have to agree with this. Plus they look pretty ugly for what they cost. 

I can just see it now people d**n near losing their lives on the subway when one them falls out of their ear lol. 

I wouldn't recommend them to folks traveling subways often just for things like that, unless EarPods currently fit your ears really well. :lol:

I'm using my jet black without a case now, and it feels so solid. That material provides such a good grip in hand compared to the standard aluminum.

Hoping for that ceramic iPhone next year :wow: :smokin

Earpods would be dope for me when I go running.. thaaaaaaaaaaat's about it.

I don't use the Apple headphones for anything other than that.. sound quality is meh, but they stay in when I run and I can hear my surroundings better than if I had my Skullcandys in.

For that price point? No thanks b.

I need a jailbreak asap. Everyday I check and everyday I'm disappointed [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Took you this long to get a gold famb?

Those were available on reserve sites almost every morning.

Repped nonetheless for the cookin thats boutta happen.
i wasn't in a rush to get it. Only reason I copped was cuz the battery on my s6 is dying wayyyy too fast.

Back
Top Bottom