Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 25.9%
  • Case

Votes: 283 61.7%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
I don't know why people worry about data .. Go to T-Mobile. I'm also heavily dependent on dual screen on my phone. Can chill and text while browsing the internet or FaceTime and doing other stuff ... A must ...

Are we still not able to go into the store and walk out with a 128gb matte black plus? Stayed up until 12:01 AM a few nights in a row and the reserve was never available. Go into apple and they don't have it smh, you would think that after over a month the stock might be a little better.

Last edited:
Are we still not able to go into the store and walk out with a 128gb matte black plus? Stayed up until 12:01 AM a few nights in a row and the reserve was never available. Go into apple and they don't have it smh, you would think that after over a month the stock might be a little better.

Nope

Maybe a Rose Gold or Gold.

Nope

Maybe a Rose Gold or Gold.

Been like this since launch day.

Everywhere I've gone said that their next realistic ship date to get Plus models in stock is Black Friday.. :smh:

Everywhere I've gone said that their next realistic ship date to get Plus models in stock is Black Friday.. :smh:

Figured, doesn't make sense. You'd think they would have been prepared to have enough for everyone a month after release.

Figured, doesn't make sense. You'd think they would have been prepared to have enough for everyone a month after release.

I think I remember you live in or near Sac too.

I was probably looking at the same stores you were.

The stock doesn't go live until 8am, not midnight, for new pickups. Just order it and have it shipped dude.

You being serious? lol Every single day. I don't stream bc I'm selective about music so it's always youtube. My phone died on a road trip today & I lost my jailbreak, I almost lost it in traffic when my music cut off every time I switched between maps, youtube, or another app
laugh.gif
Almost 2017 and your still using youtube for music lol. Atleast download Spinrilla

The stock doesn't go live until 8am, not midnight, for new pickups. Just order it and have it shipped dude.

Are you sure?

I was waking up at midnight and the stores would be back up.. where the night before they said "No Stock", they had stock at midnight. :nerd:

I've read that on one of the forums on Macrumours before, that 8am is the time because it's based off their similar system to the Genius Bar.

it makes perfect sense.

they're obviously producing as much as they can every day and obviously the demand for the phone is exceeding the shipments.

Reading this topic made me check and there is a 128 JB in Va Beach, the only one with AT&T in the country :lol:

it makes perfect sense.

they're obviously producing as much as they can every day and obviously the demand for the phone is exceeding the shipments.

Ehhhhhhhh.

If this was a new redesign model, I could see this as true.

We're talking about an iPhone model that most deemed "boring" or "the same thing" after the keynote. The world was not raving about the iPhone 7 or 7 Plus after the announcement.

I want to see numbers of how many they've actually sold, that way I can believe that it's not just a lack of supply from Apple.

Ehhhhhhhh.

If this was a new redesign model, I could see this as true.

We're talking about an iPhone model that most deemed "boring" or "the same thing" after the keynote. The world was not raving about the iPhone 7 or 7 Plus after the announcement.

I want to see numbers of how many they've actually sold, that way I can believe that it's not just a lack of supply from Apple.

I hate to see what it will be like with the one next year.

Yeah I'm in Sacramento. Have been avoiding ordering online because I can't have it shipped to me (it goes to the main account holder address) and I didn't want to drive a few hours to get it. Might just have to now I guess.

Yeah I'm in Sacramento. Have been avoiding ordering online because I can't have it shipped to me (it goes to the main account holder address) and I didn't want to drive a few hours to get it. Might just have to now I guess.

Go into a store and have them order to store bro.

That's what I did. You'll get all the shipping notifications but it'll ship to store.. and you don't pay til you pick it up.

I'm about to hear .. Man look at that blurr look. Oh god. Patience ... When a mf knows is not blurr but bokeh ...

Back
Top Bottom