• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 25.9%
  • Case

Votes: 283 61.7%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
Where is portrait mode on the 7 plus? It's not an option on my camera
You have to have the public beta installed for it. Expect 10.1 to drop officially sometime this week or next.

How is it not possible to watch a youtube video & browse at the same time in 2016? I was gonna upgrade my phone but I literally can't live without my jailbreak. It's really frustrating a damn near 1000 dollar phone can't do the simplest things without tweaking & it's been that way over many generations of the phone. I think I have apple fatigue at this point.

I mean, I feel you, but how practical is that? How often do you use that?

iPad has that feature, but I've never really used it. Maybe if I'm taking a **** and trying to keep up with a game, but not on the regular.

How is it not possible to watch a youtube video & browse at the same time in 2016? I was gonna upgrade my phone but I literally can't live without my jailbreak. It's really frustrating a damn near 1000 dollar phone can't do the simplest things without tweaking & it's been that way over many generations of the phone. I think I have apple fatigue at this point.
they have a different YouTube app which costs money monthly which does that

You being serious? lol Every single day. I don't stream bc I'm selective about music so it's always youtube. My phone died on a road trip today & I lost my jailbreak, I almost lost it in traffic when my music cut off every time I switched between maps, youtube, or another app :lol:

You being serious? lol Every single day. I don't stream bc I'm selective about music so it's always youtube. My phone died on a road trip today & I lost my jailbreak, I almost lost it in traffic when my music cut off every time I switched between maps, youtube, or another app :lol:

So you're the reason that every time I pull up a music video on YouTube, it tries to sell me YouTube Red or YouTube Music or some s***?

I always think to myself "who the f*** only listens to music on YouTube? :lol: "

Get Spotify unless you have unlimited data and a battery pack. Playing music on YouTube all day must destroy both.

Yea YouTube red is what it's called. And I listen to music on YouTube too :lol:

Streaming is only clutch when I'm on the search for new music. Got unlimited data so I'm on YT during breaks, lunch breaks, commute basically everywhere else lol Honestly thought most ppl did that too

Last edited:
what tweak allowes this?

Anyone figure out how to add your own music to your idevices without having to delete all of your Apple Music downloaded to your phone??? It's frustrating having to redownload everything

I hate the new Apple Music with 10

It was less confusing before

I use Tidal and Apple Music

I cancelled my Spotify because I was using less and less and can find pretty much everything between Tidal and Apple and they're no perks with having Spotfy

If you have a choice, just go with the 7 Plus mane. I don't think there are any reasons NOT to right now, other than the price.

-better camera
-better battery life
-IP67 water and dust resistant
-new home button
-portrait mode
-A10 chip
-new colors
so I read some difference and the biggest difference is in the extra ram and new quad processor ... Besides that there's nothing to rave about.

1 hour longer batter
1 home bottom that came at the cost of a headphone jack? Not that it matter cause I use Bluetooth but for some cars that only have an aux .. You screwed ...
Now the phone is water resistant but before the phone could actually we stand splashes without worrying.
I don't care about colors and the camera is not a big deal cause I used a dslr or point and shoot.

I guess that made up my mind ....

I'm probably copping that iPhone 6S+ for 230.

Yeah for 230 I'd cop the 6s+ no hesitation

As far as the headphone jack I think it comes with a dongle inside the box if you want to use the headphone jack. This upgrade was minor but I'm upgrading when them jet black are widely available whenever that may be. I've tried calling everyday this past weekend with not much luck .

I hate the new Apple Music with 10

It was less confusing before

I use Tidal and Apple Music

I cancelled my Spotify because I was using less and less and can find pretty much everything between Tidal and Apple and they're no perks with having Spotfy
What are the perks for the other two?

Srs

Back
Top Bottom