Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 25.9%
  • Case

Votes: 283 61.7%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
I don't have prime and I move around a lot so I know over the next few months I will probably drop my phone a few times. All it takes is one or two bad falls and it's a wrap, the phone is never the same. I never did a case before but will try for the first time
I'll look into spigen, thanks

Just try to get something low profile. Some cases add a tremendous amount of bulk to an already big phone.

I'll see what's up. If bulky means better protection for the phone might have to go that route. Also I like the python skin case but that doesn't protect the phone at all :lol:

LOL bought the Tozo case and didn't realize it was coming from China. 3 weeks for delivery 
sick.gif
indifferent.gif

Finally got charged today from Tmobile for my 7+ order. Hopefully I get that tracking soon

After almost a week of use with the 7 I love the new home button. I also love the blacked out look. I've been rolling with the matte black with black Apple silicone case :pimp:

It's so refreshing having a 128gb phone after using a 16gb phone. I would constantly have to delete and redownload the main social media apps because the apps would start using too much space. I think when I upgraded my storage literally said "zero kb" ...first world problems

Last edited:
Having trouble with iMessage, maybe someone can help out.

My son has an iPhone 6s

my wife has an iPhone 7+

The problem is that my son is unable to face time my wife. Under his contacts, her phone is under iphone, both of them have their face time activated and both have the latest version. One thing I noticed ,the facetime icon appears to be shaded under his contacts and her name.

I finally got it to work by adding her iCloud account under her email. Funny thing, under his contacts for me, all he has is my phone number and hes still able to facetime me.

Anyone experience this problem?

Are both of those devices using separate IDs and signed into Facetime in the settings app? I've had that happen before.

Waiting for the delivery of my Otterbox Commuter case for my 7+ today. Always loved the Commuter case.

I like the commuter case on the older phones, but when going to a plus it just felt way too big. Let me know how it is.

I've had the Commuter on a few days and I'm now back to my lighter case. Decent case, but definitely adds some weight to an already big phone.

Are you running 10.1 on a 7 plus? If so, go into the camera app and swipe to the left to toggle to the mode.

Reactions: alp
I have a 7plus but not sure if it's on 10.1. The portrait mode option is not showing from what I see

Back
Top Bottom