Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 25.9%
  • Case

Votes: 283 61.7%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
My 7 didn't make it on the the plane a few days ago lmao so its not being delivered today. Actually shows no delivery date available now smh.

So, I've had my 6 since about this time 2 years ago... no real issues besides some minor lag from time to time.

Anyway... thinking about grabbing the 7, since my wife wants my 6.

Most people that I've asked have recommended I go with the + over the regular 7.

Anyone care to give the run down on the major differences between the 2?

And for those of you with the +, do you carry it in your pocket? Seems like there'd be problems unless you're wearing baggy jeans/cargos.

As far as cases go... anyone asking, I've been using a tech21 evo mesh for probably over a year now, and love it. Slim case with great protection. Ive dropped my phone numerous times with no issues *knocks on wood*
I have a 6+ right now, my wife has a 7+. After messing with the 7+, my wife and I came to a conclusion that there is no major difference (besides the camera) between the 6+ and 7+. Yes, the 7+ has 2 cameras and if you take a lot of pictures then go with it. But if youre like me, a

person who takes very few pictures, then I suggest you stay with the 6 and wait for the 8.

Some say the 7+ is really fast but honestly, everyone says the same thing about any new phone.

What I will recommend is for you to go from a 6 to a 6 PLUS. The size and weight difference is huge especially when youre looking at videos, playing games or even taking pictures.

The size/weight factor also comes into play depending on your everyday activities. I work at a law firm and wear business casual everyday.. When I had the regular 6, I would put it in my shirt pocket and walk around the office with no hassle. Now that I have the 6+, I dont put my phone

in my shirt pocket anymore. Its very bulky and heavier than the 6. I now carry it in my pants or if I dont need to have the phone on me, I just leave it at the desk.

But benchmarks have proved the 7 Plus is a lot faster. I've also tested the phones side by side and it's def faster 
laugh.gif

But benchmarks have proved the 7 Plus is a lot faster. I've also tested the phones side by side and it's def faster :lol:

Benchmarks don't really mean too much in the basic everyday use of these phones.

Especially when iOS 10 needs more speed enhancements.

You only really see those in big tasks like running huge games or running lots of apps at once..

Converted to the 7 from a i5, 256 gb, hearing that the airpods have been delayed, was wondering if any of you guys know of a pair of true wireless Bluetooth headphones that might be as good or even better

Also any other tips or recommendations for the phone in general is appreciated

Thanks for the replies y'all.

The more thought I've put into it, I'll probably end up going in store and checking out the +.

With the minor differences between the 6 and 7, I figure if I am indeed going to get a new phone, I might go with the + since it'll actually have some upgraded aspects...

Any possible ways to get any type of discount? The phone with a case is going to be like a stack :wow:

Thanks for the replies y'all.

The more thought I've put into it, I'll probably end up going in store and checking out the +.

With the minor differences between the 6 and 7, I figure if I am indeed going to get a new phone, I might go with the + since it'll actually have some upgraded aspects...

Any possible ways to get any type of discount? The phone with a case is going to be like a stack :wow:
IF you're looking for add-ons and can wait, then I suggest you wait till black Friday. Store will be offering gift cards if you activate a phone.

That's roughly around the time I plan on actually purchasing... I'll look into that, thanks.

Are any type of iPhone deals difficult to purchase? Or do I need to line up hours before hand for a chance to purchase with the deal?

So benefits for the 7+ mainly stem from the superior camera, battery life, and speed.

I'm coming from a 6 myself and I got used to the size difference within a week of having the phone. I keep it in a front pocket and it fits fine in a pair of 501 CT.

I think that's about it. If you're gonna make the jump I'd go big

Basically

What color did you go with? Rolling with a case or no?

I thought I would appreciate the 1 handed use this year with a 7, but the camera got me. I had my 7 for about 8 days and snapped on a plus :smh:

Brought my phone into my Genius Bar appt and showed them the smudge in my lens.

Gave me a new phone. 7 Plus MB 128GB. :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom